ikayto : 1991 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This bruvah's got style!@

But really, very aesthetic. Excellent flow as stated many many times before.

Glad you got that white back bumper!

You may have mentioned this earlier in the thread, but do you plan on going 92-93 trunk/tails to match the front end??

You pull off the 90-91's though.

Comment

fat tail lights go nice with my fat lip ahah.

I like the 92-93, but dont think it'd look good with my rear lip with the lights being tiny.

A member in socal has a white 92-93 trunk collecting dust that I might get and try on for fun. Jakfrost makes frost white 92-93 look slick.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post

I like the 92-93, but dont think it'd look good with my rear lip with the lights being tiny.

A member in socal has a white 92-93 trunk collecting dust that I might get and try on for fun. Jakfrost makes frost white 92-93 look slick.
        I hear ya, keep doing what you do!

Comment

lowered on tein ss

Went down an inch all around, and this is the lowest the tein ss will go!
          old picture

pics:

'

Hopefully they settle down some more.
          Thanks a lot to Chan(f20aaccordturbo) for lending his hands.
          Last edited by ikayto; 02-01-2009, 11:30 PM.

Comment

If you're not going to do red/clears, do a 9293 coupe trunk swap?

Comment

Looks good Wilson. I'd go lower if i were you but if that's as low as it can go then i guess that's as low as you can go. Your right rear tire looks a little low.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

yeah, I was a little disappointed that they didnt go too low but quickly accepted it when I drove it aha.

Hopefully they settle some more. The car goes about a quarter inch lower when I sit in it so it's almost flush.

Need to play with the dampening, I think they're all at different settings right now haa.

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                If you're not going to do red/clears, do a 9293 coupe trunk swap?
                That's a possibility. I looked into it and getting the key hole for the sedan to fit in the coupe was a little tricky I believe. And besides, I'd be shunned if I put a coupe trunk on my sedan, well in SoCal that is!

edit:

BONUS PIC!

sigh, I was really hoping this would have happened.

Oh well, nothing more I can do but make extended top hats to slam this ish on tein ss.. :]
                Last edited by ikayto; 02-01-2009, 11:47 PM.

Comment

still looks good man!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

whatcha keep in that mushroom?
                    96 mx-6, needs work...
                    91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

Oh well, nothing more I can do but make extended top hats to slam this ish on tein ss.. :]
                      man that pic is nice looking. its like your tires are almost flush with the fender.

care to explain how you go about doing that?
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

photoshop and some some time?

aha, I wanted to see how my car would look that low as I thought my tein ss would lower me to that level, but I have a finger all around instead of the sexy flushness above.

If you want flushness in front, I'd use a camber kit, but that means you'd have to roll with lower offset wheels.

Comment

photoshop and some some time?

aha, I wanted to see how my car would look that low as I thought my tein ss would lower me to that level, but I have a finger all around instead of the sexy flushness above.

If you want flushness in front, I'd use a camber kit, but that means you'd have to roll with lower offset wheels.
                          ah photoshop. i couldn't tell
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

my tein ss have settled, so i'm looking at barely a finger gap all around.

I should put on a camber kit because i'm at -3 degrees in the front. Dont really like the look of it pointing in so much aha. Then again I dont want to deal with the knocking. Sigh, wish I could have both worlds.

I see your car is back in action, I;ll be awaiting all the goodies you seem to find and mound.

Comment

my tein ss have settled, so i'm looking at barely a finger gap all around.

I should put on a camber kit because i'm at -3 degrees in the front. Dont really like the look of it pointing in so much aha. Then again I dont want to deal with the knocking. Sigh, wish I could have both worlds.

I see your car is back in action, I;ll be awaiting all the goodies you seem to find and mound.
                              i see negative camber is fun but sucks at the same time. i need to get me a camber kit.

yea i have ahd it running for a little while now i just need to compile my pics and get me a mr thread again

Comment

Wilson, how do they ride? hard? firm?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                                Honda Accord Euro-R
                                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                                Honda City I-DSi
                                Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
                                X