X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks good Wilson, keep it up bro.
    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Rewrapped the armrest,painted the plastic trim black, and put new cushioning.

otal investment:

$8 for armrest
      $8 fabric
      $10 for paint

$26

Comment

where did you get the stubby antenna from??

car looks great btw

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

ebay, search shark ii/fuba

the seller has a site http://www.locustom.com/install_page.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            ebay, search shark ii/fuba

the seller has a site http://www.locustom.com/install_page.htm
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

cheap mod #3

LED 4th brake light. Super bright, blankets the entire upper deck in redness at night

also cut up an old password jdm sticker I had to recover the holes in my trunk from my integra spoiler

Comment

4th brake light?? I could see disabling the 3rd or putting this in place of.

Maybe even attaching it to flushie...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

more lights more powa

I just wanted more safety with another brake light towards my roof line--maybe save me from being rear ended one day.

friend bought a smaller one and is using it as a rear fog, cant go wrong for $8 shipped from china
                  Last edited by ikayto; 04-26-2009, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Lol, yeah. At least now ppl will know when youre stopping.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

yep yep, i'll try to get night pics.

i did so much soldering for this thing aha

extended the wires that came w/ this, extended the wiring from the 3rd brake light bulb, extended the stock wiring that came to the bulb and then soldered it all together.

Comment

Damn. Do you plan on removing the 3rd later or no?

Comment

just having continuity for the 3rd light w/out the bulb causes the brake lamps sensor on the cluster to go off. I had the 4th light just wired to the stock wiring and it came on. If i wanted to "remove" the 3rd brake light, it'd consist of just tucking the bulb where it can't be seen.

I dont plan on removing the 3rd, i like letting the douche tailgating me that i'm stopping :]

Comment

Right on.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              more lights more powa

hahaha! Thats some funny shit, I have too many lights on my sedan, so I just tell people that I always wanted a flying saucer! LMAO

more powa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                                hahaha! Thats some funny shit, I have too many lights on my sedan, so I just tell people that I always wanted a flying saucer! LMAO

more powa!!!
                                lol, i'm sure you can rationalize your abundance of light as a safety measure as well :]. I'd love to have headlights that turned to the direction I'm turning--one day, but it wont be in a cb7! lol

since I said to myself I wont spend money on anything very expensive I find myself doing cheap stupid mods(m3 lip spoiler on hood, fuba stubby antenna, 4th brake light, arm rest recovering).
                                I'm going to paint all my pillar pieces black and wrap my headliner w/ the same fabric as my arm rest when I have time Want to eventually have my door panel inserts the same fabric as well.
                                Last edited by ikayto; 04-27-2009, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X