No announcement yet.

ikayto : 1991 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, Wilson man, you put the most craziest shit on your car. But that LED third brake light might be a slight mod for me in the near future. I did my 3rd brake light delete in the rear awhile back but I am liking that one. Car is looking good man.

Comment

Not feeling your sideskirt/rear lip but everything else is clean! Clean prelude seats! Do you have a bbs steering wheel too?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
        Haha, Wilson man, you put the most craziest shit on your car. But that LED third brake light might be a slight mod for me in the near future. I did my 3rd brake light delete in the rear awhile back but I am liking that one. Car is looking good man.

yea boredom makes people do dumb/crazy things lol. Funny you shuold say that about the led, I just bought another one for $3 from some person on ebay haah. I originally paid 8 for my first one. Just search 32led and you'll find it.

new pics!

the homies

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Not feeling your sideskirt/rear lip but everything else is clean! Clean prelude seats! Do you have a bbs steering wheel too?
        xenon kit is a love or it hate it kind of thing haha. My wheel is a nardi.
        Last edited by ikayto; 04-28-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          more lights more powa

I just wanted more safety with another brake light towards my roof line--maybe save me from being rear ended one day.
          Get some high power LED like on my spoiler, and everyone behind you knows when you're stepping on the brakes.

Comment

that'd be awesome haah, but I was attracted to the mounts already on the leds for ease of installation.

Comment

xenon kit is a love or it hate it kind of thing haha. My wheel is a nardi.
              True I have a stock interior but I would like some prelude seats and steering wheel later on but my interior is maroon so I might end up
              re-doing it to black are you on cardomain.com too? I think I saw your cb on there when it had black bumpers and '02 SE wheels...
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

nope lol, but I did sell those wheels to someone who did have black bumpers like me.

Comment

nope lol, but I did sell those wheels to someone who did have black bumpers like me.
                  Oh thats probably it...is that person's CB white too?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

yep, cb7=91.

Comment

Saw these the other day...

Theyre lightweights. Like 10lbs/ea. Kinda reminded me of your M38's.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

hawt, i'd rock those as beater wheels haha

I sort of want to get my wheels fully polished

this looks so good. Someone told my wheels sort of share the same barrels as mugen m7s, or were used to design the m7s.

Comment

yep, cb7=91.
                          Cool, 02 SE wheels are nice! I was going to get a set for my white cb but the lady wanted $350 firm and I figured I can get a better deal for $350
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

yea i bought mine for 200 + my steelies.

I wouldnt pay over $250 for some oem wheels aha.

Comment

yea i bought mine for 200 + my steelies.

I wouldnt pay over $250 for some oem wheels aha.
                              Exactly thats what I said! I paid $100 for my '93 EX wheels...but it kinda sucked because they didnt have tires on them
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

yea tire buying sucks, my tires cost more than my rims ahah

i'm on yokohama es100s

Comment

Working...
                                X