• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice this is like your 10th rear lip lol

Comment

Ginger hasnt driven rear lip-less in 2 or so years

Comment

she has an even more muscular stance without the rear lip. I'm looking forward to seeing how the lip looks like when it's painted and installed.
        Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
        2005 Acura TSX 6MT
        2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

yea just one more coat of clear and it should be peachy :]

I just like how exposed the muffler is when the rear lip is off, ahah. forgot how big the canister is on the sp1.

Comment

Very Nice!!! are you painting the side skirts too?

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

awesome ikayto your ride is more than nice ! the way you have changed it through out the years is mad. i really like the way you have chosen to present the car , from the grill to the rear lip it never lets you down on looks. nice and sweet , thanks for the pics! passion=greatness.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

thanks for the kind words. As for the skirts, I'm debating to just take them off and paint my oem ones, or just paint the xenon skirts ahah. Looking at older pics, it looks a little better from the front with no skirts.

Comment

done.

lip looks even bigger now ahha

pretty funny this was how my car looked a while ago ahah

Last edited by ikayto; 12-28-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

S W E E T. the rear looks sexy pimp. it turned out great . add another on your list of kick ass rear lips . are you happy with this one , IMO it looks great, but all you work has been very impressive.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

yea i'm satisfied, took a lot of work to get it "right," with all the paint removing and waiting i had to do. I sort of always wanted the erebuni rear lip and played with the idea of getting the chargespeed rear lip for the wagon, but i'd have to have an exhaust shop do some custom work for the tip to fit. I'm getting broke, so this will have to do ahah.

I was going to have a shop paint everything, but decided I couldnt drop that much dough after buying my new set of wheels, so I figured what could it hurt if I spray aha.

Comment

rear lip looks good color matched.

Comment

very nice envy your car forreal

Comment

whatever happened to your Chargespeed side skirts?
                            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

i notice whenever I go up ramps the first thing to scrape is the skirt. I dont feel the skirts would survive that kind of daily abuse, being fiberglass and all. I'll put the chargespeed skirts on one day maybe, but I'll throw it on if I ever get my car painted lol.

Comment

Very Nice Broski! Now color match the skirts!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                                X