No announcement yet.

ikayto : 1991 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really like how that looks (not the front bumper, i think you need to darken it a little bit and add just a hint of yellow in photoshop). reminds me of this car:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Did the wagon storage compartment mod today, was easier than I thought.

Now my trunk floor is actually flat!

Before:

Dont be fooled, the whole entire trunk floor was just floating on top of my spare and was real uneven.

After:

I think I might be the first with the Accord Wagon Compartment + the rare accord cargo mat.

Comment

nice, Wilson. Were there any other wagons at the junkyard you went to? I forgot there is a half-off sale this weekend at the Pick Your Parts.
        Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
        2005 Acura TSX 6MT
        2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

yea but that one already had its compartment taken. Lines are long as hell! Come early! I went to the one with the parking lot up a hill, the other one I didnt goto. I told the guy it was a spare tire cover and panels, $11

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            yea but that one already had its compartment taken. Lines are long as hell! Come early! I went to the one with the parking lot up a hill, the other one I didnt goto. I told the guy it was a spare tire cover and panels, $11
            thanks for the tip. I might drive down tomorrow to the South PYP.
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT

Comment

BRING STAR KEYS, you cant take them out without them. Other than that, 10mm nuts is all you need.

If you want to borrow my set, I can leave it outside my house because I'll be gone most of the weekend.

Comment

BRING STAR KEYS, you cant take them out without them. Other than that, 10mm nuts is all you need.

If you want to borrow my set, I can leave it outside my house because I'll be gone most of the weekend.
                do you mean a hex key set or star set? I have a set of hex keys.

I really hope there's a wagon at the south yard. I'm going there at 7:30AM tomorrow lol.
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT

Comment

not hex, star key. They're completely diff. Swing by to pick up my set of keys, I'll be up around that time to take my bro to work.

Comment

not hex, star key. They're completely diff. Swing by to pick up my set of keys, I'll be up around that time to take my bro to work.
                    ah, its too late. I decided to go during the next sale. By the way, how much trunk space does it take up? By the looks of it, it's almost 5'' tall and could seriously limit luggage-carrying ability.
                    2005 Acura TSX 6MT

Comment

i didnt notice a big difference. I guess it'd suck to try to haul a set of wheels in there again haha, but for the added storage and firmness of a trunk floor it's worth it.

Comment

Yup, and the full size spare is nice. I have my 18 back there.
                        2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                        2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                        CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                        GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Good shit Wilson.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

Hey, what size your your SSR wheels? I was looking into some Type-C bronze wheels the other day and got a little curious to see how it'd look on my car.
                            2005 Acura TSX 6MT

Comment

Love the new color!

Comment

Oh Mr. Wilson!!!!! (in the Dennis the menace voice)

Whats new with you Sir
                                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X