Smokinspeeds : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    looks pretty good... lookin at it, i think that if the ps and battery were gone, it'd be pretty darn clean. but thats a future $ thing i'm sure, looks good though
    I have very very specific goals for this car, none of the extras are leaving. JohnD1079, remember I'm in Tx ! A/c isn't leaving! And I plan on autox'ing this thing more than drag, I want instant steering response. I've driven my car without ps(slow leak that's pissing me off, I finally figured it may be coming from the pump itself) and it's not going to work for me. This is not a civic project for some kid. I am getting older and this may have to take care of my kids in the backseat before too long, this is a DD. My goals are to make something perform, look good but in a more mature way while retaining all the extras. I think 'i beat a mustang!' when you are in a shell of a car while fun isn't so practicle. I drive this thing 6-7 days a week, you can lose everything but the steering wheel more power to ya! but not me.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

lol its not my fault i cant see lol. I just know there is an AC line bracket there lol thought you might have used it for something. Since I had to loosen it when I did my AC (got lazy and didnt put it back on lol). But yea haha you need to hide that man or at least paint it dark so it doesnt grab attention.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Hey man! Wire tuck looks awesome, sort of took me by surprise lol... that engine bay looks so much cleaner and uncluttered. Are you planning to get your blue DC Sports header on?

I like the direction your cb is heading in, and the goals you have for it. A good balance of performance, reliability and comfort. Can't wait to see what you'll do next.

Haven't been around on the forums that much these days, mostly due to my demanding job, but my love for the cb7 platform is still as strong as ever. Got a lot of plans for my coupe!

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
          Hey man! Wire tuck looks awesome, sort of took me by surprise lol... that engine bay looks so much cleaner and uncluttered. Are you planning to get your blue DC Sports header on?

I like the direction your cb is heading in, and the goals you have for it. A good balance of performance, reliability and comfort. Can't wait to see what you'll do next.

Haven't been around on the forums that much these days, mostly due to my demanding job, but my love for the cb7 platform is still as strong as ever. Got a lot of plans for my coupe!
          I know you do, and nothing but quality work is going to satisfy you so I know it'll be good!!!

I'm going to put on a custom rear bumper/exhaust which I have most of what I need, and when I do the headers will be installed as well. I need to do some reinforcing to the bumper, it's cracking again in one spot and I'm not having all that work mess up in like 2 months with it on there so it'll be a little bit longer. >_< I know. Interior and probably engine bay shave coming sooner. And I'm tired of no radio!!!

Comment

hey man it looks good

but.............it could need a cleaning you know what i mean
            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              lol its not my fault i cant see lol. I just know there is an AC line bracket there lol thought you might have used it for something. Since I had to loosen it when I did my AC (got lazy and didnt put it back on lol). But yea haha you need to hide that man or at least paint it dark so it doesnt grab attention.
              actually I already plan on painting it black.. I'm going to take off a bit of the extra part beyond where it bolts up so it'll be a bit less noticable as well.

Originally posted by i-07
              hey man it looks good

but.............it could need a cleaning you know what i mean

SHHH!!! give me one minute..........
              Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 03-01-2008, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Put back together and cleaned up real nice like...

what I wont miss
                Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 03-01-2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Rain is ***.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

nice work man it looks better!
                    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      Rain is ***.
                      yup. usually it rains within 24-48 hours of me washing my car, without fail. I think maybe 1-2 times it hasnt, but it did within a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                        I know you do, and nothing but quality work is going to satisfy you so I know it'll be good!!!

I'm going to put on a custom rear bumper/exhaust which I have most of what I need, and when I do the headers will be installed as well. I need to do some reinforcing to the bumper, it's cracking again in one spot and I'm not having all that work mess up in like 2 months with it on there so it'll be a little bit longer. >_< I know. Interior and probably engine bay shave coming sooner. And I'm tired of no radio!!!
                        Yeah I saw that bumper you had in the works back over the summer has turned out really nicely.

Oh and btw, I love this pic:

Makes me embarrassed to look at mine. You know how dirty it was with a paint chipped VC... yeah it's still like that.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

man i just realized this valve cover is dieing to have your S/N put right their on the front.!

if you ever want that I'll do it free of charge, just pay shipping.
                          edit: I'll paint your intake to match free of charge as well if you let me sign it.
                          Last edited by KeeleDesign; 03-01-2008, 08:16 PM.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                            I have very very specific goals for this car, none of the extras are leaving. JohnD1079, remember I'm in Tx ! A/c isn't leaving!.

Haha, i forgot that. Now i understand, lol.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

tuck came out awesome!!! pretty fun stuff ha

ps. now time for some new wheels

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                              My Ride thread
                              Flickr
                              Originally posted by d112crzy
                              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                              All I gotta really say is:
                              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Props for originality but I find those headlights very very weird looking. I love the rest though. I think it would look even better if you paint the side moldings and skirts black too.
                                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Working...
                                X