No announcement yet.

Smokinspeeds : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks palinix, btw we need to hang out again if you haven't already left for atl!

Keele, yeah I've seen those pics before, I like how it looks better now, but I get how it looks too high. BUT! lol I can see how you could make it look good again.. take a rear bumper lip or any 'lip' that is flat, put it all the way across the bottom edge, with the muffler inside as well, and fill everything with a grate accept the muffler area being open with open and some sort of solid lip/line around it. Best thing to compare this look to would be a mazda rx8, or some of the other mazdas, they have the rear bumper like yours with the open part filled with a plastic sort of grate, you could copy that for the most part with the exhaust off to the side and b/c of the grate still get plenty of airflow.

I should work for a company designing body kits lol, I'd make stuff not just ricers would like lol...
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

g35 projectors!!!

from this...

to this...

Comment

nice!
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

the bumper looks good cant wait till its on the car
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

cool. different
            back at it again

Comment

oh if id would have known u were going dual i would of kept my exhaust its was already to go up there, i told them to chunk it. Its a pain to get them to dual out the exhaust on our cars. And good luck with that bumper, i know i had the worst of luck with mine, just dont catch it on anything and it should be okay.

Comment

wow, great work man

do you plan on keeping black also?

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                My Ride thread
                Flickr
                Originally posted by d112crzy
                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                All I gotta really say is:
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                  oh if id would have known u were going dual i would of kept my exhaust its was already to go up there, i told them to chunk it. Its a pain to get them to dual out the exhaust on our cars. And good luck with that bumper, i know i had the worst of luck with mine, just dont catch it on anything and it should be okay.
                  lol yeah, well for now it's pretty high up so I don't figure it scratching. I may get a chance to turn it into a weekend and event car by the time I lower it..

Comment

that would be cool.
                    back at it again

Comment

any pics of the bumper on the car?
                      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                        any pics of the bumper on the car?
                        x2
                        back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                          wow, great work man

do you plan on keeping black also?
                          man I didn't even see this post!! no, for a little while, but I'm hoping spring soon as it starts warming up to do a FULL body shave, keeping the front door handles.

Comment

lol reading pwns you guys! lol just playing. Naw I gotta re-do the whole exhaust, I've got the muffler, cat, test pipe, I want another resonator, and I still need at least 6-7 ft of 2.5" pipe and I'm having a hard time finding more than a 2-3 ft section at a time and I don't feel like going to every auto parts store and getting sections one by one lol... but I may have to... Reallistically it may not be till after new years. . I guess I'll probably start doing the full interior covering since I already have what I need for that..

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                              man I didn't even see this post!! no, for a little while, but I'm hoping spring soon as it starts warming up to do a FULL body shave, keeping the front door handles.
                              sounds cool. that will keep busy.
                              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                                lol reading pwns you guys! lol just playing. Naw I gotta re-do the whole exhaust, I've got the muffler, cat, test pipe, I want another resonator, and I still need at least 6-7 ft of 2.5" pipe and I'm having a hard time finding more than a 2-3 ft section at a time and I don't feel like going to every auto parts store and getting sections one by one lol... but I may have to... Reallistically it may not be till after new years. . I guess I'll probably start doing the full interior covering since I already have what I need for that..
                                so your not gona have a shop weld your exhaust?
                                they can make the whole thing out of 1 piece and or, you can by a cheap N1 kit or something off ebay with the stainless and then slapp your components on there...
                                that would be cheaper and easier
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X