• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my fav pic by far.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
      Yeah I saw that bumper you had in the works back over the summer has turned out really nicely.

Oh and btw, I love this pic:
      Makes me embarrassed to look at mine. You know how dirty it was with a paint chipped VC... yeah it's still like that.
      yeah, well send yours off to Keeles! oh yeah you are planning on going H double duece... speakin of which is that coming anytime soon?

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
      man i just realized this valve cover is dieing to have your S/N put right their on the front.!
      if you ever want that I'll do it free of charge, just pay shipping.
      edit: I'll paint your intake to match free of charge as well if you let me sign it.
      That's an awesome offer but this VC is perfect the way it is, especially for how the car is atm. The intake??? lol heeecks no! if I get to boost this year, you can do the piping that shows! but I'm not having you put all that work in only to remove it...

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
      tuck came out awesome!!! pretty fun stuff ha

ps. now time for some new wheels
      Thanks! Def fun with nerves on end hoping that all those couple hundred wires stay connected! I had a funny issue, my headlights didn't work when I did the first passenger side, nor did the blinker on that side. But the highbeams worked? so I wired up the corner to the bumper signal which I haven't been using. Did the driver side tuck and all of a sudden the headlights worked fine again! So I checked the signal and it worked so I switched it back to the proper one. Other than that no headaches to diagnose!

Originally posted by Gyuri87
      Props for originality but I find those headlights very very weird looking. I love the rest though. I think it would look even better if you paint the side moldings and skirts black too.
      Yeah they are but in general people love the cc2's this is just the same without the third light (hence the reflector space near the grill). It'll look better when I blackhouse them, plus I've got a retrofit in the works. Only thing is I have to get a heatgun to open them! they are too big to fit in the oven!!!

my fav pic by far.
      Yup, I loved the pictures I got that day. I've got quite a few like that it was hard picking just one for the thread! I loved my car like that... it's current state is a bit more tuner and also without the white wheel 'look at me I'm a racer!' feel that the cops loved.. it's ok but it's going to see another sick phase soon
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

looks good man, makes me wanna do mine but im lazy

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
          looks good man, makes me wanna do mine but im lazy
          lol same here, I always get motivated when I'm sick and I had to call in b/c of a cold so I figured I'd do something. It's actually not hard, had to lengthen maybe a dozen wires to get it how I wanted it but I'm quite happy with it! takes maybe 12hrs or so but I took my time, it'd take a lot less now that I figured some stuff out (plus having not removed anything like ps/ac and having the headlight swap changed it a bit).

Comment

my fav pic by far.
            that is a cool pic man!
            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
              yeah, well send yours off to Keeles! oh yeah you are planning on going H double duece... speakin of which is that coming anytime soon?
              Yeah I've seen your VC in person so I know the kind of quality work Keeles does.

I plan to have the swap done by end of summer this year. Doing my research on motor importers at the moment.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Yeah I've seen your VC in person so I know the kind of quality work Keeles does.

I plan to have the swap done by end of summer this year. Doing my research on motor importers at the moment.
                SWEEET! so are you doing it here or in GA?

Yup he does I'm hoping to have the body how I want it sometime summer perhaps and take a trip up there to really make this thing shine

Comment

side note.
                  I'd stick to your 14b turbo you want. for your autocrossing with a 5 spd h22 lsd tranny.. your launch and low end power will be crazzy.. and to make it even more powerful, I'd bore and make them 86-87 mm pistons to make it a slightly larger motor giving bottom end an ungodly thrust.
                  mid power will be ok and top end will really suck, but thats not what your wanting anyways.
                  thanks for the props BTW
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

hmmmm wonder what this could be used for

Comment

whatcha usin that for?? i go a can for when i blkhouse my headlights i was gonna do the highbeam that color but i hear its illegal.. so i wanna kno what to do with my can lol

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

window tint? lol
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

window tint? lol

seriously...

and no not headlights either necessarily, but we'll see. Not for the reflectors, it'd be kinda like blackhousing I dunno but not messing with em until I do the retro

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                            seriously...

and no not headlights either necessarily, but we'll see. Not for the reflectors, it'd be kinda like blackhousing I dunno but not messing with em until I do the retro
                            More like blue-housing. I think it just might work with your theme!

Members Ride Thread

Comment

More like blue-housing. I think it just might work with your theme!
                              :-) actually I'm thinkin of smoking the headlights with this, but I plan on getting a heat gun to open them and do it from the inside so it'll be permanent. I could do all red? on the clear housing? or smoke a bit first so it's not tooooo blue? doubt it's very legal but eh, the lights will still show through red and they are 'dot approved'!!! lol so unless their is something about it they will still look red when i brake or signal, which is legal? hmm lol oh well im gonna do it anyways... I might do the headlights, but i think blackhousing them is really best maybe I'll blue tint the fog since it won't be a projector.

Comment

Nice CB7.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X