Smokinspeeds : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdout90accord
    all that stuff and this car is suppose to be an auto cross car?
    Weight in the back gives it an oversteering effect lol. Beats me maybe it comes out easily.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      Weight in the back gives it an oversteering effect lol. Beats me maybe it comes out easily.
      who said it's gonna be heavy? lol maybe not light, but you are talkin a 7lb 12" and a couple 5 1/4"s. the amps aren't heavy, in all it's about like the spare tire and jack that are gone. And the power antenna is gone in place for a near weightless one.

At the moment I can't drift really if I want to save my life, the autocross tires on the back break IF it's wet out. Otherwise we are talking grape juice on your favorite white shirt stuck...
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
        wow good shiet bro!! can't wait to see the end result!
        x2 I just have crap that keeps coming up slowing everthing down. Dad was out near crippled for a few days that I had a lot planned.

But I finally got the battery I've been wanting! Doesn't mean as much being hidden now, but oh well. Blue top deep cell optima battery! sweeet

Comment

Damn, its looks promising, can't wait to for it to be done.
          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
            Damn, its looks promising, can't wait to for it to be done.
            thanks! I've got waaay to much planned and I'm almost paranoid as I'm going along because I want it all to turn out well..

A D.D. show car is way harder to pull off than it sounds!

Comment

Any more update pix?

Comment

Dude, I still remember like 2 years ago when you helped me lower my car. Back before I knew anything haha.

I'm on here alot, but since I dont have the cb anymore I mostly lurk in the off topic section

You're car is coming along nicely

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou
                  Dude, I still remember like 2 years ago when you helped me lower my car. Back before I knew anything haha.

I'm on here alot, but since I dont have the cb anymore I mostly lurk in the off topic section

You're car is coming along nicely
                  lol that was one year at most... Yeah well it was my first suspension work at all, now I've swapped the whole rear end from another car onto mine!

Comment

well you comin' along pretty nicely man.

can't wait to see the end product.
                    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                      lol that was one year at most... Yeah well it was my first suspension work at all, now I've swapped the whole rear end from another car onto mine!
                      Lol I say year and a half because I've had the sonata for about a year now

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou
                        Lol I say year and a half because I've had the sonata for about a year now
                        I met the guy I got the springs from december, hung out a few times starting in last feb and that month or later got the springs from him. So yeah lol but anywho

Comment

so someone aparantly has the gull to leave a negative respect point b/c of my members ride thread and simply leave the word 'rice'.

if you don't have the balls to talk to me go wuss out somewhere else.

thanks.

rice is a mindset and also usually a car is very 'UNoriginal' when it's 'riced' out, this car has so many one of a kind things both simply unique and yes honda EDM and such. Go to honda tech b/c you haven't seen rice before. I've got many, many hours into my car.

Comment

Looks like it's coming along very nicely..although I was abit confused beacause you mentioned you wanted to AutoX it.

Usually in an AutoX event...they're all about safety..I don't know if having a Dell monitor and a subwoofer would count as such.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                              Looks like it's coming along very nicely..although I was abit confused beacause you mentioned you wanted to AutoX it.

Usually in an AutoX event...they're all about safety..I don't know if having a Dell monitor and a subwoofer would count as such.

Lol... who said dell?

but yeah per the rules everything in the car has to be 'secured'. The trunk stuff will all be very stable, you dont have to just take your radio out to autocross! It'll be fine. Trust me I haven't forgotten in the slightest..

Comment

You should probably do that harness the right way... For safety .

Comment

Working...
                                X