Smokinspeeds : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
    You should probably do that harness the right way... For safety .
    what are you talking about? It's perfectly 'the right way' in how it works. It wears perfectly, tightens up and is bolted in very well.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
      what are you talking about? It's perfectly 'the right way' in how it works. It wears perfectly, tightens up and is bolted in very well.
      No.. I hope they fail you at tech when you race it for safety.. Look up how to install a harness and proper angles.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
        No.. I hope they fail you at tech when you race it for safety.. Look up how to install a harness and proper angles.
        you have not seen my setup with a person in it, because with say this for an example,

proper harness install

it wears QUITE within these specifications. Shoulder height, lap angle is all how it is supposed to be.

please pm me if you have any further concern.

Comment

ah... i finished to read the entire ride thread ! ouf !

NICE car !! kind of creative custom hand job on this one

i cant wait for the dash
          My Ride Thread
          The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
          Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

hows that dash comming along?
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome View Post
              hows that dash comming along?
              yeah we want updates
              My Ride Thread
              The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
              Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Hi! What is up! I still remember what you told to me.I have done beginner 30 posts on the beginner forums!
                I am so happy that you make cb7 awesome by yourself. Look forward your future plan done.

強百樂的CB7雅閣

Comment

hope everythings going well for ya man. you kinda fell off the map.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Thanks Keele.

I just got a lot on my plate right now, I know some people understand ^_^. I just tried to pass inspection with my old exhaust, and surprisingly after making VERY good numbers as long as I've had the car the Nox readings are way to high. O2 sensor probably gone, but the shop guy said the cat is probably bad anyways. So I guess I'm trying to assemble my exhaust this week. Just very hard with having to use the car for work during the week and needing to remove the whole exhuast so I can compare for layout.

Not to mention the car has been acting up, and I'm really not wanting to put a BEst Buy of electronics in the car until I know it's going to start without problems. Replaced the ignitor in the Distributor and a few hours later I was on the highway 2 miles from home heading to downtown to pick up some friends who were coming from out of state on the bus, and it quit. Replaced the whole thing, running fine the last couple weeks then didnt start right away a couple times last week. I really want all teh goodies done, but I need to do basic stuff atm, probably finally doing 5spd soon, just need a tranny/flywheel and the basic stuff you buy new for the swap.

I am NOT quitting, not by a longshot, just so you all know!
                    just-> driving outa inspection, exhaust, starting issues, jury duty , deffensive driving

Comment

Nice, I havn't looked at this thread in a while. Dash is gonna be insane. Keep it up man!

Comment

I've seen this ride in person at my first meet, no lie...this ride looks pretty sick and where he seems to going with it is going to look even better. Keep up that work J. The emissions problem that you seem to have, was the NOx rating like 2550+? I had the same problem when I first had to inspect my car. I need to replace the cat. cov. and replace the egr's. Anyways, Keep up the good work man.
                        F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
                        My Member's Thread
                        Arcadia Green #14

Comment

Nox that high is usually an EGR issue. The F22A is prone to EGR Cloggage which = pulling out the ports and cleaning it out along with the valve itself. It tends to get carbon coated over the years.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                            Nox that high is usually an EGR issue. The F22A is prone to EGR Cloggage which = pulling out the ports and cleaning it out along with the valve itself. It tends to get carbon coated over the years.
                            Nope. Wasn't as high as high as RidgeRacer said about 1100-1200 instead of 1055. We just replaced the intake manifold as mentioned, everything was cleaned. EGR wasn't the issue. The gun used (not mine) was old and off and when I got a new one it was +15 deg retarded. Set it right and passed with just over 1/3 the nox second time around.

Anyways Not too much happened yet, but mini pc is now to be a laptop, got one with a broken screen for a very good deal so MUCH less weight, wont need bigger power inverter=more weight saved so I'm happy. Going to pull dash back out (had to have it in to get inspected, and it's all cut up nasty atm lol) and work on it hopefully this weekend.

Comment

i cant believe i havent posted in this thread yet. i love your style man, its actually pretty similar to my own. one quick question, though; why does it say "cl rear end conversion" or something like that in your sig? it still looks like you have aftermarket cb7 tails to me?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                                i cant believe i havent posted in this thread yet. i love your style man, its actually pretty similar to my own. one quick question, though; why does it say "cl rear end conversion" or something like that in your sig? it still looks like you have aftermarket cb7 tails to me?
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=65297&page=10
                                lol its the crossmember and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X