Smokinspeeds : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post

I should work for a company designing body kits lol, I'd make stuff not just ricers would like lol...
    Awsome attitude.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
      Awsome attitude.
      lol random quote! hah...

Well its been a while since I've updated... and.... really not much has changed, taking way to long on the dash but making progress again. Fabricating the mould to fit flush with the screen was not working, but I finally figured how to fix it and have that mostly done. Going to spend a lot of time hopefully on it tomorrow. Cant stand not having a dash anymore, but I'm just breaking even on living expenses atm which is very frustrating and prohibiting this progress..
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Damn this economy! I hope you get it done soon.

Comment

Here's a little fun fact....... We have the same birthday and same color cb7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weird.
          VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

I much appreciate any and all feedback!
            I sure hope you weren't going that fast driving in that position!
            Student at NTI
            --------
            DD 93 LX 5spd 270k miles. Stock except for a stubby antenna from advance.
            1992 4.0L 4x4 5speed Ford Explorer with 30x9.5's on Crager soft 8's.
            Mods for now include:
            Warrior lift shackles in the rear. (Soon to lift the front equally as much 2")
            And killer exhaust system
            12" sub&enclosure (not in truck yet)

Comment

For those who still check, my apologies for not being on in a while!

UPDATE:

FINALLY got another job. Car really needs some tlc. The oddest bugs always come up with my car and its really really annoying. I could make the CRAZIEST thread of bad things that have happened to one car that is still going, second only to Keeles' accord getting swept off a river, although many more incidents than that. Anywho, job will pay for this thing to finally get some serious work.

Maintenance the next month or so, suspension finally with that most likely, wheels to follow shortly.

Weird weird really annoying leak, my heater leaks radiator fluid when it's open and basically i get a fog machine affect. Must get that done so I can put the dash back. Dash basically just needs minor details and fabric!

Full system and probably still fiberglassing the trunk shortly after, then body and/or turbo. I HAVE to get my exhaust/rear bumper out of the parents house, I hate the current ones anyways.

Hopefully getting most of my major projects done by the fall, going to work on getting a 3/4 chopper and or a Ridgeline probably this year as well, particularly before I turbo so I have transportation to work every day.

Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 02-26-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

but how long did it take you to do the wire tuck?

Comment

Originally posted by StoCKCb7 View Post
                  but how long did it take you to do the wire tuck?
                  off topic? this is my MR thread it aint off topic at all bro

I spent two days working on it, could have done it in one. I took my time, made sure I taped up EVERYthing. Each side is like 4-10 hrs, it just depends on how fast you go, and how much you choose to tuck. DONT go fast, take your time so you don't mess stuff up, or you will spend much more time later trying to diagnose some random wire shorting out. I soldered the wires I needed to lenthen or cut on the drivers side (somewhere around 8 I believe). It's not a full tuck, I left the fusebox b/c it has tons of wires going in and out and my car in particular has had enough odd wire bugs. I like it now, it looks much cleaner, and it really wasn't that bad.

Comment

Your rims are killing me......and wheel gap.Throw some black slips and slam that shit.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                      Your rims are killing me......and wheel gap.Throw some black slips and slam that shit.
                      You not reading is killing me. Life happens, I really don't care for half-wits who don't like one of the random car pages they see on the internet. I have to look at it every day, I know what it looks like and I have been planning the wheels and drop for a while, sir obvious.

/rant

Not to be pissy but coming on a random car thread and posting a quick 'you need to do this' is whack bro.

Comment

You not reading is killing me. Life happens, I really don't care for half-wits who don't like one of the random car pages they see on the internet. I have to look at it every day, I know what it looks like and I have been planning the wheels and drop for a while, sir obvious.

/rant

Not to be pissy but coming on a random car thread and posting a quick 'you need to do this' is whack bro.
                        No need to rant,sir.You posted pictures of your car on a public forum,i have an opinion just like everyone else.I just chose to express mine.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                          stfu noob. This guy doesn't give two shits what other people think he should do. Not everyone is a tool. Its HIS style, hopefully you realise that.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                            stfu noob. This guy doesn't give two shits what other people think he should do. Not everyone is a tool. Its HIS style, hopefully you realise that.
                            I fully realize that.Its his car and his choice.I was simply giving my opinion.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Well here is his opinoin if you read.

-Koni Yellows/sprint springs

-Motegi FF7 gloss black/chrome lip 17"s or 18"s

soooooo... ya I think he knows what hes doing.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                                Well here is his opinoin if you read.

-Koni Yellows/sprint springs

-Motegi FF7 gloss black/chrome lip 17"s or 18"s

soooooo... ya I think he knows what hes doing.
                                Awesome.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                                X