Smokinspeeds : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post

FINALLY got another job. Car really needs some tlc. The oddest bugs always come up with my car and its really really annoying. I could make the CRAZIEST thread of bad things that have happened to one car that is still going, second only to Keeles' accord getting swept off a river, although many more incidents than that. Anywho, job will pay for this thing to finally get some serious work.

no joke.... if it's not one thing it's another.

lol, 2 weeks ago the h22 water pump shattered on me,, replaced it, then 3 days later the head gassket got a leak..

i pulled the motor that friday put my old f22 back in and had to rebuild it from the block up.. and 4 days later a exhaust valve broke in half... lol.... now i am just down right demotivated.... and am focusing on more important things in life, until the weather warms up.

I am glad to hear you have gotten a better job, that seams like your going to enjoy.. i was always told to do what i love and and then try to make money at doing it.. and that really is the way to go.

Good luck on the new unknown.

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
    Awesome.
    that is awsome.... and i agree.. that reading ones whole thread before making explicit opinions, would show much respect for the recipient of your comment or opinion, thus rendering you to be more highly respected....
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

You don't even have to read the whole thread. Just read under 'Future plans'. It's not even that so much, its demanding I do something b/c you are bothered. You aren't bothered, you'll forget the car when you look at the next one lol...

Btw JDM I saw your thread where you are asking about struts, your car isn't dropped and you dont even know what you want to do yet for sure, I'm way ahead of you there. It's one thing to say what you do or dont like, it's another to try to talk like you know something and you are lending a useful opinion when you yourself know less. This forum has a close-knit group, you'll gain a lot by being cool around here. Just be cool and not cocky about what you think

Keele's, you need a break bro. lol

PLEASE take all futher arguements to PM's. I show this page to non-forum members sometimes, including some possible sponsors and I like it neat and constructive.
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
        You don't even have to read the whole thread. Just read under 'Future plans'. It's not even that so much, its demanding I do something b/c you are bothered. You aren't bothered, you'll forget the car when you look at the next one lol...

Btw JDM I saw your thread where you are asking about struts, your car isn't dropped
        My car is dropped.. s techs and gr2.I'm not argueing up your thread good luck with the car.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
          My car is dropped.. s techs and gr2.I'm not argueing up your thread good luck with the car.
          Ah. Sweet and ty.
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

damn man ur cb is decent.......nice creative car bro
            IM IN LOVE WITH A CAR..IS THAT WRONG?

MY MR THREAD
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132771

Comment

so wassup man..
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                so wassup man..
                x2

Comment

How is the dash going?

Comment

hey bud, how are things? havent heard from u in awhile, how is your car coming along? check out my new pics.
                    Laters

Comment

kinda ricey, but overall pretty clean with the front end convo. swap them wheels out for some rotas and the tails for some red/clears and id whip tha car. keep it up.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
                        kinda ricey, but overall pretty clean with the front end convo. swap them wheels out for some rotas and the tails for some red/clears and id whip tha car. keep it up.
                        um, he does his own thing man, this isnt h-t.

cant wait to see another update smokin

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

any updates? =] diggin the front
                          Once a CB7tuner always a CB7tuner

Comment

I am the one that gave him the CL knuckles.... he came to my house the other night while I was doing the 5 lug conversion.... He is working a lot and does not post much on the here anymore much less get one this forum anymore..... unless he has something to contribute.... pretty much like myself....He is still working on his car though.
                            WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

sux to see good members disappear.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

I wanna see updates

Comment

Working...
                                X