Smokinspeeds : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
    I am the one that gave him the CL knuckles.... he came to my house the other night while I was doing the 5 lug conversion.... He is working a lot and does not post much on the here anymore much less get one this forum anymore..... unless he has something to contribute.... pretty much like myself....He is still working on his car though.
    im hoping he didnt let the hate from the noobs drive him away.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

man i wana see the finished dash. maybe ^^^ you could take some photos for us.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
        I am the one that gave him the CL knuckles.... he came to my house the other night while I was doing the 5 lug conversion.... He is working a lot and does not post much on the here anymore much less get one this forum anymore..... unless he has something to contribute.... pretty much like myself....He is still working on his car though.
        Tell the brother I want info on the interior work. Also My CB is about the same color blue but a bit darker. Check it out. I'm lookin to do the tuck job he did as well, however I'm eliminating a/c & p/s as well.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172318 (My CB! as I got it.)
        Last edited by blu35p4rr0w; 02-07-2011, 04:01 AM.

The Blue Bomber

Comment

i like the car .it looks great man .everyone is attracted to diff. things . give us some up dates . keep it real bro .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
            man i wana see the finished dash. maybe ^^^ you could take some photos for us.
            were you talking to me? i would love to, but he's in texas and i'm in central missouri, kind of a long way for a photoshoot.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
              i like the car .it looks great man .everyone is attracted to diff. things . give us some up dates . keep it real bro .
              Keep it real is right. Still have the car, but as I have been in cali with my girls fam I haven't been driving it much. Its been lowered on tokico blues with matched tokico springs and I got adr 17's wrapped with some sticky hankooks. Paint on the hood isnt so nice, hopefully this summer I can get the bodywork done and get it painted. Dash is in, the stupid touch screen was jacked up so I just have a hole there, not to mention the fabric bubbled after a week of sun. Sigh. The audio is incredible though with the 4.5's in the dash :-)
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Hey sup bro, we having a mini meet today 5pm at arlington highlands behind bjs restaurant. Lmk if u can make it

Comment

Back

Getting settle back in the DFdub after a year in cali. I has a hott wifey now, we are finishing getting settled in, now in the irving area.

Car needs body work and paint, going with something a bit more subtle, hopefully by the end of the summer.

with the new wheels it REALLY needs a kick in the pants, its running decent but at almost 200k miles its not so perky anymore.

Motivation/comments/volunteer help to get stuff done is welcomed. =D

Dash is meh, i feel like i did great work designing it just didnt spend a lot on fabric, non auto fabric in tx sun... yeah it bubbled and the glue kinda came thru so the black has a yellow tint. I've just been happy with the dash 4.5" speakers, best audio mod EVER for our cars. 10x better sound imaging, ESPECIALLY when driving. no, a tweeter pod isn't even close.

ill try to make some local meets, more so as I get some on hold projects back into action.

Comment

WB Bro!!
                    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

He's back!

Comment

Hopefully we get to see some updates to this car soon.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

So whats new with your ride bro?
                          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                            WB Bro!!
                            back heh, sadly i was in cali a year and i didnt meet up with anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                              Hopefully we get to see some updates to this car soon.
                              yeah i got some pics w wheels i need to post, paint and body aren't great atm tho

Comment

don't have pics of red/clear tails on either. These tails are fs if anyone is interested...

The reason cb has been quiet...

Jeremiah and Julie Dingemans, April 27 2011.

Comment

Working...
                                X