Clear All

Red Clears.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Looks good.. I like the headlight conv
      Those wheels look much better

Comment

Lookin good man. And congrats to you and your wife.

Comment

Mán i gotta give props to Keeles, his valvecover still looks almost perfect...

Sadly i may need a new one soon...

¡OHSNAP! WHAT COULD IT BE? :-)

Btw just joined the 200k club very recently...
          Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 01-02-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

F22B DOHC swap this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the wedding . Damn April 27 wasn't so good around my way ..Check out my OT F5 Tornado Thread . . The cb has came along way and I want to say " Great work man "..I like you plates . Nice.Glad to see you keeping it real.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                Congrats on the wedding . Damn April 27 wasn't so good around my way ..Check out my OT F5 Tornado Thread . . The cb has came along way and I want to say " Great work man "..I like you plates . Nice.Glad to see you keeping it real.
                wedding is in the works. We got married a t the courthouse. Weddingwill be in cali this year.

Comment

Ahhhhhhh no motor in the car!

In the works today:

f22b dohc

5spd swap.... Finally!

Picked up ingals upper ball joints for 50$!!!

Comment

Manual parts are in, motor is ready to drop in, we need a dif side/rear bracket which i cant pull until next weekend. Ill post pics up soon. So excited!

Comment

Sounds good. Long time I haven't looked at your MRT. I'll be checking it out.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Before coming out...

Out..

Dropping Lee aka da9b16s F20B in his wagon...

My F22B DOHC

Going up...

Going down..

Sadly we didnt leave it in because we need dif mounts. His is running and pretty muchdone save a bad starter. I need to pull a5th gen tranny mountso we wonthave to re weld the side. I think the 5th gen rear mount i have would work but lee isnt sure. I am excited... we did two 5 speed swaps in one weekend, crazy crazy! Btw if anyone is interested in my old vc its FS for the right price...

Much thanks to Lee and KoKo as well as Justin formakin this happen.

Comment

Car is running! Just need to neaten up a few things, wire up reverse, and rewire some of my alarm wires. Got a belt that i think will work for my P/S.

26 yrs old today woot... this summer i will have had the car for 8 yrs! Bye bye 203k motor and auto tranny, hello 85k motor and m2u5 5 speed!

Funny thing about my f22a1, we found out after removing it that it had some nice headwork done to it...

Some body work and then paint this summer and i will be happppppyyyy..

Comment

Motor ...

To avoid welding, I got a 5th gen 5 speed tranny mount, then drilled back just behind the stock mount position. It was way to tight not to drill it. This is much easier than cutting off the whole mount and welding the manual mount in. Used a few washers on driver side mount to level the motor out. It sits pretty level and rear and front mounts lined right up.

I will get some good pics once the engine bay is cleaned up. For the P/S belt I took my old belt and said I needed a longer one... ended up with about a 45 or 46" belt which fit perfectly after he pulled out like 5 belts. Just need to wire up reverse now. My PT6 is running the motor with no codes but it doesn't feel very smooth to me atm.

I want to use my P06 and start learning to tune it before long, need a chip burner. Body work and paint is more of a priority atm so hopefully before/by summer I will have the body done and be able to start fine tuning her. I'm caught between the thought of low stock boost or bisi headers/cams for future power upgrades... I am leaning towards turbo I think, as I have a small turbo I've been sitting on for a while. I'm not gonna go crazy, around 220whp is my goal fully tuned, very achievable with 6-8 psi.

Comment

Glad to see you still at it man!!

Car audio classifieds...
                              http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                              Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

lotsa work been going on here. Glad to see it.
                                Dohc is such a better feeling from my experience.

If i run across a cheap cb7 I'll prolly grab it, we just paid my wifes car off and have no car payments now, which leaves room for my impala build and possibly another cb7.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X