X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM.

Sparcos.

No, not seats....

And the price I paid for the set... with 5 good tires... $420...

Sparco NT 17x7 et35 and 17x8 et40 Sparco Racing.

*edit: i paid 420$, and this is the 420th' post XD...

just to give you an idea what they were new...
    http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...heels-for-sale
    Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 12-21-2012, 07:07 PM.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Wow, those wheels look dope

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
        Wow, those wheels look dope
        They are sick, they need some polishing, and they are bit heavier than I would like but they are throwback JDM imported awesomeness. These were 1300-$1,500 per wheel new originally! I may color match the bronze area in the spring with my car when I paint...

Comment

Started to polish them up a bit. The bronze paint is pretty good, not mint. There are some clear spots that need sanding and polishing, and a couple nicks that are through the bronze. I am going to clean up the lips and work on the paint a bit but not too much, I will redo the bronze area (maybe color match with the new car color as well) in the spring. One of the wheels still has the original racing sparco sticker. I found a set of stickers on ebay I am going to pick up so I can restore them all to JDM goodness..

Look at that LIP!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
            Oh SNAP I may have some new shoes for her! I found a major steal on some rare jdm sparcos!
            Yeep, and they look good man! So are they 4 bolt under the cap?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              Yeep, and they look good man! So are they 4 bolt under the cap?
              what cap? the wheel holes are exposed. Yeah they are 4 lug, they just have 3 different set sizes unlike most us wheels that have 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                what cap? the wheel holes are exposed. Yeah they are 4 lug, they just have 3 different set sizes unlike most us wheels that have 2.
                gotchya

Comment

Ya those rims are sweeet! You ever think of putting them back to silver like the pic there?

Comment

Update.

Finally got around to polishing the wheels and getting tires mounted. Check out how much better the bolt holes look after a quick dremel sanding... Also note the awesome valve stems that brag just how much lip I got!

Testing what they will look like.

I am going to put them on as soon as I can get my alignment done, my front is too far out to put these tires on till its going straight to the shop. I will probably mount them tomorrow and see if I can rush in after work on monday to get it aligned.

Comment

Those wheels look significantly better than when you got them! The gold color contrasts nicely with the blue of the car. Just looking at that last picture I can tell those are going to look awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        Those wheels look significantly better than when you got them! The gold color contrasts nicely with the blue of the car. Just looking at that last picture I can tell those are going to look awesome!
                        Thanks! Yeah the sanding the holes out made the most noticeable difference. They could use a bit more polishing to go to complete mirror shine, and sadly there is some rash in the paint where it is gone to the metal and so I'll rock them like this until I paint the car. We are getting some warmer weather so I may start knocking out the hail dmg and clean the engine bay up so I can paint it soon!

Comment

Wheels looking good!

Installed them yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                            Wheels looking good!

Installed them yet?
                            Hell no... Dragged them outside, went to put them on the back first, realized they are THIIIICK and my wheel studs are too short. About 1/4" of threading.. longer studs should be here next couple days. I hate changing them too but meh. Rear is going to be fat, I wanted to put 8's on the back and 7's on the front but ill post pics later showing why that wont work... but 8's on the front will make it a bit more even with the back already being wider with the CL rear end.

Comment

Dope front end.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                              My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Really excited, it's going down people! I just found a couple steals at u pull it! Less cars than pick n pull, but so much cheaper. I got 5th gen wagon brake calipers for 16$ each, and I found an Acura legend coupe with near mint lip and a nice white letter 5speed shift knob. Total damage for calipers, lip and knob... Under 50$! Going to get new wagon rotors and brake pads and install the long wheel studs that came in Wednesday. Hopefully I can get everything done by tonight and get my alignment done tomorrow. Pics soon!

Ps possibly looking to buy a 5th gen wagon for another car, so I may keep the 5th gen type R lip for that and use the legend lip. Otherwise someone is going to get a nice legend lip..

Comment

Working...
                                X