• Show
Clear All

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    my fav pic by far.

Leave a comment:

• Gyuri87
    replied
    Props for originality but I find those headlights very very weird looking. I love the rest though. I think it would look even better if you paint the side moldings and skirts black too.

Leave a comment:

• prNonVtec4u
    replied
    tuck came out awesome!!! pretty fun stuff ha

ps. now time for some new wheels

Leave a comment:

• JohnD1079
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
    I have very very specific goals for this car, none of the extras are leaving. JohnD1079, remember I'm in Tx ! A/c isn't leaving!.

Haha, i forgot that. Now i understand, lol.

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied

man i just realized this valve cover is dieing to have your S/N put right their on the front.!

if you ever want that I'll do it free of charge, just pay shipping.
    edit: I'll paint your intake to match free of charge as well if you let me sign it.
    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 03-01-2008, 08:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• palinix
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
    I know you do, and nothing but quality work is going to satisfy you so I know it'll be good!!!

I'm going to put on a custom rear bumper/exhaust which I have most of what I need, and when I do the headers will be installed as well. I need to do some reinforcing to the bumper, it's cracking again in one spot and I'm not having all that work mess up in like 2 months with it on there so it'll be a little bit longer. >_< I know. Interior and probably engine bay shave coming sooner. And I'm tired of no radio!!!
    Yeah I saw that bumper you had in the works back over the summer has turned out really nicely.

Oh and btw, I love this pic:

Makes me embarrassed to look at mine. You know how dirty it was with a paint chipped VC... yeah it's still like that.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by NAiL05
    Rain is ***.
    yup. usually it rains within 24-48 hours of me washing my car, without fail. I think maybe 1-2 times it hasnt, but it did within a week.

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    nice work man it looks better!

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    Rain is ***.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Put back together and cleaned up real nice like...

what I wont miss
    Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 03-01-2008, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by NAiL05
    lol its not my fault i cant see lol. I just know there is an AC line bracket there lol thought you might have used it for something. Since I had to loosen it when I did my AC (got lazy and didnt put it back on lol). But yea haha you need to hide that man or at least paint it dark so it doesnt grab attention.
    actually I already plan on painting it black.. I'm going to take off a bit of the extra part beyond where it bolts up so it'll be a bit less noticable as well.

Originally posted by i-07
    hey man it looks good

but.............it could need a cleaning you know what i mean

SHHH!!! give me one minute..........
    Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 03-01-2008, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    hey man it looks good

but.............it could need a cleaning you know what i mean

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by palinix
    Hey man! Wire tuck looks awesome, sort of took me by surprise lol... that engine bay looks so much cleaner and uncluttered. Are you planning to get your blue DC Sports header on?

I like the direction your cb is heading in, and the goals you have for it. A good balance of performance, reliability and comfort. Can't wait to see what you'll do next.

Haven't been around on the forums that much these days, mostly due to my demanding job, but my love for the cb7 platform is still as strong as ever. Got a lot of plans for my coupe!
    I know you do, and nothing but quality work is going to satisfy you so I know it'll be good!!!

I'm going to put on a custom rear bumper/exhaust which I have most of what I need, and when I do the headers will be installed as well. I need to do some reinforcing to the bumper, it's cracking again in one spot and I'm not having all that work mess up in like 2 months with it on there so it'll be a little bit longer. >_< I know. Interior and probably engine bay shave coming sooner. And I'm tired of no radio!!!

Leave a comment:

• palinix
    replied
    Hey man! Wire tuck looks awesome, sort of took me by surprise lol... that engine bay looks so much cleaner and uncluttered. Are you planning to get your blue DC Sports header on?

I like the direction your cb is heading in, and the goals you have for it. A good balance of performance, reliability and comfort. Can't wait to see what you'll do next.

Haven't been around on the forums that much these days, mostly due to my demanding job, but my love for the cb7 platform is still as strong as ever. Got a lot of plans for my coupe!

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    lol its not my fault i cant see lol. I just know there is an AC line bracket there lol thought you might have used it for something. Since I had to loosen it when I did my AC (got lazy and didnt put it back on lol). But yea haha you need to hide that man or at least paint it dark so it doesnt grab attention.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X