X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    so your not gona have a shop weld your exhaust?
    they can make the whole thing out of 1 piece and or, you can by a cheap N1 kit or something off ebay with the stainless and then slapp your components on there...
    that would be cheaper and easier
    I've already got the welder, It'll come in handy for say, welding charge pipes, heck any other locals exhausts if need be etc. And I can make my own downpipe when it's time. It'll pay for itself pretty quickly I figured. And I want to learn . The setup I'm going for will flow like mad as well, and I want a second large resonator so this sucker has a quiet growl, only to roar when I get all the way on it.

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
    lol reading pwns you guys! lol just playing. Naw I gotta re-do the whole exhaust, I've got the muffler, cat, test pipe, I want another resonator, and I still need at least 6-7 ft of 2.5" pipe and I'm having a hard time finding more than a 2-3 ft section at a time and I don't feel like going to every auto parts store and getting sections one by one lol... but I may have to... Reallistically it may not be till after new years. . I guess I'll probably start doing the full interior covering since I already have what I need for that..
    so your not gona have a shop weld your exhaust?
    they can make the whole thing out of 1 piece and or, you can by a cheap N1 kit or something off ebay with the stainless and then slapp your components on there...
    that would be cheaper and easier

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
    man I didn't even see this post!! no, for a little while, but I'm hoping spring soon as it starts warming up to do a FULL body shave, keeping the front door handles.
    sounds cool. that will keep busy.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    lol reading pwns you guys! lol just playing. Naw I gotta re-do the whole exhaust, I've got the muffler, cat, test pipe, I want another resonator, and I still need at least 6-7 ft of 2.5" pipe and I'm having a hard time finding more than a 2-3 ft section at a time and I don't feel like going to every auto parts store and getting sections one by one lol... but I may have to... Reallistically it may not be till after new years. . I guess I'll probably start doing the full interior covering since I already have what I need for that..

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
    wow, great work man

do you plan on keeping black also?
    man I didn't even see this post!! no, for a little while, but I'm hoping spring soon as it starts warming up to do a FULL body shave, keeping the front door handles.

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    Originally posted by C91BLX7
    any pics of the bumper on the car?
    x2

Leave a comment:

• C91BLX7
    replied
    any pics of the bumper on the car?

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    that would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by midnightrayne
    oh if id would have known u were going dual i would of kept my exhaust its was already to go up there, i told them to chunk it. Its a pain to get them to dual out the exhaust on our cars. And good luck with that bumper, i know i had the worst of luck with mine, just dont catch it on anything and it should be okay.
    lol yeah, well for now it's pretty high up so I don't figure it scratching. I may get a chance to turn it into a weekend and event car by the time I lower it..

Leave a comment:

• prNonVtec4u
    replied
    wow, great work man

do you plan on keeping black also?

Leave a comment:

• midnightrayne
    replied
    oh if id would have known u were going dual i would of kept my exhaust its was already to go up there, i told them to chunk it. Its a pain to get them to dual out the exhaust on our cars. And good luck with that bumper, i know i had the worst of luck with mine, just dont catch it on anything and it should be okay.

Leave a comment:

• i-07
    replied
    cool. different

Leave a comment:

• 1990Ex
    replied
    the bumper looks good cant wait till its on the car

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    nice!