• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    so whatcha got planned next?
    Well I am currently working on a kitted rear bumper, it's the one most of the cb7ers end up with that has the huge two exhaust outlets, they aren't working for me so I'm 'customizing' it progress thread soon..

the old 5th gen rear lip idea would have worked but after being hit the bumper is just a little too messed up for me to leave on there..

I have a prelude cluster (last gen made) that another member wired up for our cars on the way (it's soo clean!)

I had painted 80% of the interior, but it doesnt stand up to time so I have mucho fabric with which I shall soon be wrapping the interior

Probable custom fiberglassing of the whole trunk audio setup

slr fenders to be shaved and installed as well as shaving the door moldings and only the rear door handles

will probably do some wire tucking when I install the fenders

neuspeed koni race suspension, later some 17" motegi FF7 wheels

auto->manual swap and then ffffffffffffffff-pst and I'll say no more!

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    so whatcha got planned next?

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    yeah sometimes i get carried away, but everyone who has seen it in person loves it. u may notice how much prep work i did to make it perfectly slick, and as always there is no filler in this at all,, i smooth all the alluminum out to how i like then i proceed in the prep and paint

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    SHWEEET~! nah leeve em up I want ppl to know who made it. I'll just add mine installed a little different than I had imagined it but it'll definately work!

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied

remember the flash really changes things as dose the lighting.
    um if you want me to delete these posts let me know. thanx,, let me know if you like it

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    don't worry the silver is only that bright because of the flash it's really suttle and nice.

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied

shabam!!!!
    you want some more pics of your valve cover!!!?
    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 09-01-2007, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by DragonEye
    white wheels +1
    i know, i didn't go with the theme but they looked so good! i don't like these things in black but cops profile me too much as it is.

Leave a comment:

• DragonEye
    replied
    white wheels +1

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    i really like your rims white..

hey on your valve cover, i would like to paint the blue mainly the color of your car,, do you know your paint caode?
    also on the tribal flames can i use 2-3 differnt blues and maybe a black one all weaving together and whatnot?

just making sure i see what u see let me know
    it's 2003 Viper Blue.

I actually would the tribal in black, if you want to do different shades of blue as an outline idk, really whatever will be cool, but im quite seriously still wanting black tribal on my car and seeing as how getting dif colors airbrushed or w/e is probably going to be out of my price range im just thinking black. So if it could match that'd be best...

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    i really like your rims white..

hey on your valve cover, i would like to paint the blue mainly the color of your car,, do you know your paint caode?
    also on the tribal flames can i use 2-3 differnt blues and maybe a black one all weaving together and whatnot?

just making sure i see what u see let me know

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by DragonEye
    CRAZY CAR MAN !!! awesome work, "ne lache pas"

why the window ave not "spread in million pieces" ?
    when it was broken the tint held it together actually, it did fly off into a million peices when I went to drive it though! It was a COLD week right after that happened and I FROZE. My friend and I were driving around for a loooong time at night when the 360 came out and that was painful cold!

Leave a comment:

• DragonEye
    replied
    CRAZY CAR MAN !!! awesome work, "ne lache pas"

why the window ave not "spread in million pieces" ?

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Yeah the drop is in the works but I'm not doing it without doing it right so I'm not in the biggest hurry. Smashing up the custom front bumper I worked 2 weeks on would not be fun

Leave a comment:

• lowakkord
    replied
    drop and new tails ftw!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X