Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shawn.hayden
    replied
    clean as HELL! nice car, I love that color!

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Nice and clean cb buddy oh by the way welcome to the family..

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    Originally posted by fobs
    what redline have you guys got in your cb7's???

Leave a comment:

• goodfellayung'n
    replied
    thas a nice start!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    kidd still has an F22 raptor under the hood

dual runner IM, simota carbon fibre air box..

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by blizzard335
    fobs, microcompressor ke? yang karamjit singh promote tuh?
    i duno,... never seen any advertisement on that. Mmmmm,... and actually I'm not sure whether it's called the mini K or micro K.

Guys, FYI, Karamjit Singh is one of the popular Malaysian driver in rally carsports.

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by GREENCB3
    Looks real clean.your car is very interesting because we don't see some of those parts in the u.s.
    hmmm,... issit? I don't see that my CB is complete though,... no power seats, no sunroof, etc. Coz, I see the label at the fusebox,... names of the accessories are there though.

and BLIZZARD my mangggggg,... I've searched around the forum and I think I'm the #3 Malaysian with a MR thread here!!! Just behind u and kidd. Well, fellow CB7t bros,... my ride is nothing compared to blizzard's and kidd's cars,... they have the " H ".

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by Maple50175
    So clean. What's the executive button for?
    i joked abt it being a button to 'execute' the secret VTEC. Well,... actually, there's NO button there,... just the word.

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    fobs, microcompressor ke? yang karamjit singh promote tuh?

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Yeah... which is funny, because the cars in England differ from those elsewhere in Europe. I suppose the options are similar though.

I love the color of your car! The one thing that stands out that I need to ask about is this:
    - M3 Mini Kompressor (connected into the EFI air intake)

What is that?
    The colour of the car is called Sun Beam Silver. The car has never been repainted wholly, but some touching-ups have been done. I have a pic of the original paint tag still under my hood. NIPPON paint, colour code 8188.

Here.

And that M3 thingy,... The M3 = BMW's M3,... same logo.
    The Kompressor = the ones Kompressor mercedes have,... but the one fixed here is a 'mini' version. It sucks and forces additional air,... and connected to the air intake of the EFI, with a T-joint. It's suppose to increase power, and save some fuel. Well, i decided to place the whole unit in the dash,... next to the glove compartment and at the location of the passenger side a/cond vent. If it's not too much hassle, I'll get a pic of it so that you guys can see how it looks like. Similar looking to a cylinder, with outlet, a pressure gauge, and the bottom opening has a filter. Imagine a Coke can,... a little thinner though.

Leave a comment:

• GREENCB3
    replied
    Looks real clean.your car is very interesting because we don't see some of those parts in the u.s.

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    woohooo! Fobs my fren.. nice to see u on the boards... daym.. ur engine bay is sparkling clean mang!

keep it up! thats what a factory spec SM4 shud look like! thats the shit ryte there..

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Originally posted by fobs
    geeez, tx man,...
    what does the 'E' in the EDM stands for??? European???
    Yeah... which is funny, because the cars in England differ from those elsewhere in Europe. I suppose the options are similar though.

I love the color of your car! The one thing that stands out that I need to ask about is this:
    - M3 Mini Kompressor (connected into the EFI air intake)

What is that?

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    So clean. What's the executive button for?

Leave a comment:

• fobs
    replied
    Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
    So many nice EDM parts on this car the flat moldings, 2 piece headlights, and the rear plate garnish. I know its just stock stuff for you, but all of it makes the car look so nice.
    geeez, tx man,...
    what does the 'E' in the EDM stands for??? European???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X