Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prNonVtec4u
    replied
    wow, i just flipped through every page of this thread and i gotta tell you, you've made some REALLY good progress man, i love those red/clears and the rims look sick w/ that drop, keep us updated

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    They're actually kinda samll.

Didn't want rubber bands, lol. The roads around here leave much to be desired.

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    some<so my bad

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    looks good but those are so big tires but anywho its fresh

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    So I got the wheels yesterday.

Got them mounted up and balanced yesterday. Had to roll the fenders to fit them. Surprisingly, that was pretty easy to do. Got the camber set (sort of) and took it for a drive, and Mother of God, this thing handles like a slot car! I put it thru every corner I could find and it ate them up like they were non existant! On cold tires no less, lol.

Anyhow, here's a teaser pic. My Digi cam went dead and I ran out of light, so the cell phone pic will have to suffice for now.

Drag DR12's plus Hankook 225/45/ZR17's.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    The new one's are supposed to ship today. No confirmation yet. Hopefully it'll happen.

Leave a comment:

• MadSpleen85
    replied
    So when will the new wheels be coming in Rob? Thats shitty that you had to change your order, or at least that they were just going to leave you hanging not knowing that you would have to wait 2 more months. Keep up the good work. Later

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    Its so erie how your car looks just like mine when i started off Keep it bro

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Well, I had to change my order for my wheels. I called and they told me that it'd be another 2 months before they got them, so I changed my order to these.....

I think they'll look good. Should ship out tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    So my tires got here. No wheels yet sadly. I'm calling them later to check on the order.

On a side note, this thing is gonna leave a big footprint, lol. 9 inches of rubber stuffed under each corner is gonna be killer!

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    great start.....look just like mine when i got it.....

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Um, yeah. So I just put on the CAI. Sounds like shit again. All you can hear is the motor *trying* to make power.

That's comin back off tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• casterX
    replied
    this car has gone a long way in such a short time.. keep it up

Leave a comment:

• MadSpleen85
    replied
    Originally posted by 203Cree
    Well, I *think* I'm going to get a F22B. I was going to do a H23, then a H23 frank with a rebuilt bottome end, but I've added everything up for a complete rebuild and for a little more I can just get the motor complete, drop it in, and save the down time. I found one on Ebay I'm going to pick up as soon as I figure out where to have it delivered. I'm thinking I'll mill the head to bump the compression, put in a set of 272's and get the P06 tuned and call it a day.
    Hey Rob, I dont know if you have seen it or not but there is a person on KCSR with a SOHC F22B1 Vtec motor with 5sp Tranny, ECU,Harness, and mounts pulled from a 1997 Acura CL. Motor has 85000 miles on it. Says he will take 400 for it. Just FYI. http://www.kcsr.org/viewtopic.php?t=122411 << Link. Later

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Well, I shall just post a pic..... Productive couple of days.

Thanks Zach (yeamans17) for the help on the exhaust!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X