Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hondaccordgrl
    replied
    on the front there are 2 cambers per side.......

Nicole

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Thanks Mike. I dunno what I'm gonna do yet. I need to get what I got so far on there, maybe that'll help me make up my mind.

And I've officially spent more on mods than I paid for the car now, lol.

Leave a comment:

• MadSpleen85
    replied
    Originally posted by 203Cree
    What color do you guys think I should repaint it? I know I said I'd go with the factory red, but I'm leaning more twards a Viper Red or maybe Black now.

Opinions?
    I think you should stick with the Bordeaux Red. The Red/Clears will matchup nicely with a fresh coat of Bordeaux Red. Check out The G-Man's Members ride thread For some pics of the Red/Clears on the Bordeaux Red. Once I get my trunk fixed or maybe swapped I plan on getting some Red/Clears. I think a red that would really match up well with the red/clears would look good also. Thats just my Opinion though. Do your thing, make it your own.

EDIT: as for your "stupid question" Zach would probably be your best bet of who to get the answer from. Later

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Allright, got the sway bars ordered. I'm going to wait on the bushings, since most everything should be getting replaced with what I've already got coming.

Now, Stupid question. The camber kit showed up today. How many adjusters are needed per side? 1 or 2? I'm trying to figure out if I got the right amount of stuff here, lol.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Welp, check never hit the bank today.

I did get sidemarkers, Red/Clear's, the Red 'H' for the decklid, an OEM flushmount () and a PO6 today tho.

What color do you guys think I should repaint it? I know I said I'd go with the factory red, but I'm leaning more twards a Viper Red or maybe Black now.

Opinions?

Leave a comment:

• hondaccordgrl
    replied
    Since you havent read the kc thread, ill put it in here too

Happy Birthday Rob.

Nicole

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Originally posted by sackingz123
    nice setup

but the lower tie bar is all show on the cb7s.
    it dosent really give any improvements on our rides. just show.

but damn, cant wait to see the setup on the ride.
    what rims are you gettin?
    Lol, cool. I can toss that then. It came in the kit, so....

I got Drag DR11's in 17x7, Gun Metal centers , wrapped with Hankook Ventus Sport K104's in 225/45/ZR17's.

Here's what they look like...

Now onto the bad news. It will be at least three weeks before any of this goes on. I leave for Ft. Lewis Wa next Satuday and will be gone for two weeks. Luckily, I have a kick ass roomie who doesn't mind taking care of packages while I'm gone, soo....

It works out, really, since the damn wheels are on backorder....
    Last edited by 203Cree; 02-24-2007, 03:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sackingz123
    replied
    So the ST kit should be ordered later today, I have to wait on a check to hit the bank. So, here's the suspension so far....

H&R Coilovers
    Ingalls Camber kit - I'm going to be running neg camber on this thing
    Front and rear strut braces
    Lower Tie bar
    ST Sway bar kit

Anything else? I'm thinking with everything listed above, it's gonna pretty much take everything I can throw at it, lol, but since I'm pretty new to these cars, just wanted to hear it from someone with more experiance than me.
    nice setup

but the lower tie bar is all show on the cb7s.
    it dosent really give any improvements on our rides. just show.

but damn, cant wait to see the setup on the ride.
    what rims are you gettin?

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    So the ST kit should be ordered later today, I have to wait on a check to hit the bank. So, here's the suspension so far....

H&R Coilovers
    Ingalls Camber kit - I'm going to be running neg camber on this thing
    Front and rear strut braces
    Lower Tie bar
    ST Sway bar kit

Anything else? I'm thinking with everything listed above, it's gonna pretty much take everything I can throw at it, lol, but since I'm pretty new to these cars, just wanted to hear it from someone with more experiance than me.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Sweet! I'll have to wait till next week on that. I'll just have to get the rattle can out I guess, lol.

Leave a comment:

• lokuputha
    replied
    Any recommendations? The suspension is gonna be the heart of this car, so if you've got an idea, LMK. I did order the tower braces and a lower tie bar, but I hadn't thought of the sway bars.

The most comprehensive sway bar system for our car is the Suspension Technique...its only down point is that its nuclear green... F:27mm R:21mm List Price: $348.00

I think Intrax use to make a system for our cars...Im not sure about its availability. Found it: Intrax Anti Roll Bar F:25mm R:16mm List Price: $389.00
    this kit is purple...

nuclear green > purple .............................

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    It's cool Mike. I decided since I can't find a 23 around here, I'm just gonna do a frank. Just picked up a head and intake.

Leave a comment:

• MadSpleen85
    replied
    The DOHC motors?
    They are both the USDM SOHC motors. One of the guys tried to tell me his 5th gen came from the dealership with a JDM F22b. lol IDIOTS . Later

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Originally posted by lokuputha
    that it does man!...

u should think about a good sway bar kit for ur car...it will really complement the coilover setup...even with strong springs and shocks...u'll still feel the sway b/c of the CB's suspension geometry

can't wait to c ur installed pix
    Any recommendations? The suspension is gonna be the heart of this car, so if you've got an idea, LMK. I did order the tower braces and a lower tie bar, but I hadn't thought of the sway bars.

Leave a comment:

• lokuputha
    replied
    And now the Coilovers and Camber kit are ordered. Damn it feels good spending money.
    that it does man!...

u should think about a good sway bar kit for ur car...it will really complement the coilover setup...even with strong springs and shocks...u'll still feel the sway b/c of the CB's suspension geometry

can't wait to c ur installed pix

Leave a comment:

Working...
X