No announcement yet.

203Cree : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks real good Rob.. I hate to loose my Bordeaux Red twin but I can understand why you want the seattle silver.. The CB and Lightning will look real good together color matched.. Once you get some time, when your not on duty or out with the lightning guys, come out with us on a saturday night to get some pics.. Later

Comment

Well, here it is. Blackhoused and Legend lip. The bumper actually almost looks kinda good cut the way I had it with this lip. I might just fix this one to match it, lol, I dunno. If I go thru with something I've been kicking around, I might have a use for an opening like that anyway, lol.

Anywho, on to the pics....

Feedback please.

- Rob -
      92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
      85 Toyota 4Runner
      1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
      2008 HD 1200N
      2009 HD 883N

Comment

Nice shoes shes sitting on buddy...but what did you do the front bumper...
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

The bumper was broken from an encounter with a curb I think. It was like that when I got the car. Anyway, when I dropped the car, I was backing back into my garage, and the underspoiler and the center section of the bumper decided to take a leave of absence. So, I took a hacksaw, a couple zipties and a dremel to it to clean it up a bit till I get the new one put on.

- Rob -
          85 Toyota 4Runner
          2008 HD 1200N
          2009 HD 883N

Comment

looking good now u need an update pic with the grill
            Head light service and grill service avable PM me for info for head lights most year and make. i now do valve covers

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < )

Comment

Originally posted by AZaccord
              looking good now u need an update pic with the grill
              Already on it bro, lol.

Now for some fogs and some body work on the bumper. Should be ready for paint by end of July hopefully, barring any major "ah shits" between now and then, lol.

- Rob -
              85 Toyota 4Runner
              2008 HD 1200N
              2009 HD 883N

Comment

looking good bro
                Head light service and grill service avable PM me for info for head lights most year and make. i now do valve covers

(\__/)
                (O.o )
                (> < )

Comment

i love it. this car flows, especially with that lip.

i'll have to make it out one of these nights for a photoshoot.

Comment

with the bumper cut out it looks like there should be a intercooler right in there. haha Sexy.
                    My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

Originally posted by CisForCB7
                      with the bumper cut out it looks like there should be a intercooler right in there. haha Sexy.
                      Shhhhh!

- Rob -
                      85 Toyota 4Runner
                      2008 HD 1200N
                      2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                        The bumper was broken from an encounter with a curb I think. It was like that when I got the car. Anyway, when I dropped the car, I was backing back into my garage, and the underspoiler and the center section of the bumper decided to take a leave of absence. So, I took a hacksaw, a couple zipties and a dremel to it to clean it up a bit till I get the new one put on.

Ohhh ok I actually like what you did with the bumper and with the added legend lip it makes it look badass..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Looking real good, as usual, Rob.. I really like how everything flows so well, the black grille, with the blackhoused headlights, with the black wheels. And the DIY Bumper Hack with the Legend lip. Looks real good.. Later

Comment

i swear i'm in love with that front end(just needs a lil more shaping and smoothing) and those beefy ass tires lol

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                            My Ride thread
                            Flickr
                            Originally posted by d112crzy
                            And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                            All I gotta really say is:
                            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Well I have to say your accord is getting some tlc. On a side not love the Lightning, my buddy is on that site, Jdiggy. You guys are going to make me sway over to the v8 side.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Per suggestion (and finding the motivation to do it, lol), I went out and did what I *hope* to be the last of the trimming minus the foglight holes.

Everyone thought I was crazy for cutting the bumper (friends from off the boards), and now everyone loves it, lol. I hope it turns out as good as I have it pictured in my head.

- Rob -
                                85 Toyota 4Runner
                                2008 HD 1200N
                                2009 HD 883N

Comment

Working...
                                X