hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geist Zero
    Great, it looks like I'll get to see it in person this weekend. On another note. Did you get her running correctly yet?
    we are still bleeding the clutch, because it rained yesterday. anyhow, she is dumping fuel like no other still. gotta figure out what mpg i am getting to see if i need to go get it tuned or not. thats another 400 bucks right there

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

ok, I just picked it up. it looks bad ass in person. The colors are awsome in the sunlight!!
      Thank you so so so much keeles

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
        ok, I just picked it up. it looks bad ass in person. The colors are awsome in the sunlight!!
        Get them pics up soon...haha...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

i love it!

H22 comin very soon

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
            we want pics, we want pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by stormblkcb7
              we want pics, we want pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I have to find the nut that goes on the top side that is where the 3 bolts are and its the middle one we are looking for. maybe a 12 mm, its not a 10 we know that for sure. But I have to find one first before we put the new v/c on

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Screw the bolts, just put it on there and take pics, then find the nuts later

We want pics

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

haha, yea but I want to do it right. we have another problem. Luis broke the battery cable thing, the metal peice. so he went to advanced and got a new one, now the car doesnt want to turn over. we have to pop the clutch

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Is the replacement piece similar in design to the one that broke, or is it a different design? Is everything else still connected, ground wires and such? If you need a hand give me a hollar, I have all day tomorrow off. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                      If you need a hand give me a hollar, I have all day tomorrow off. Later
                      Yep same here. Or just an excuse to hang out.

Originally posted by deevergote
                      When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I am going to the junk yard here in a little bit, Mike I dont know if your up or not yet.

Anyone wanna head to the Junk yard with me let me know. I gotta "grab" a few things

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

please tell me if there are any cd5's besides the gold coupe. I would appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                            please tell me if there are any cd5's besides the gold coupe. I would appreciate it.
                            I go to the one here in ks, not pick n pull on truman road. But I will let you know if they have any cb5's

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

There were a couple, but they both were picked over. sorry

on a side note, we found a cb that was untouched today, clean clean int. and wasnt wrecked....wonder why it was in the j.y....... probably engine blew...

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

ok guys, we got the valve cover on, and my car is running good. I mean like its running GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD hahahahahaha

pics will be later today, after the meeterz

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X