hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Thanks, I have had fun with making it how I want it, and soon we are putting the motor in, we have to order the manual tensioner next paycheck and go put the motor back together, then hubby has to take the week off so we can get it done.

Nicole

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

You have my number if you ever need some pics taken or if you need an extra set of hands putting the motor together just give me a ring. You know I dont have a life, especially when Bri is down at school. lol. Later

Comment

CHEERS...to another woman apart of the cb7tuner scene! I like your car girl!

Comment

Originally posted by MY_1st_90CB7
            CHEERS...to another woman apart of the cb7tuner scene! I like your car girl!

Thanks, yea you dont see many girls driving good looking cars haha, if they are its either their boyfriends or they bought it like that.

Nicole

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
              Thanks, yea you dont see many girls driving good looking cars haha, if they are its either their boyfriends or they bought it like that.

Nicole

thats true!..mine has a long way to go...still stock...still has rust...and its riding on umm.what you call them things...the black wheels when you take off the hubcaps!! what them guys call em????

anyhoo...yeah...those black wheels..and he gave me his old tan bumper ( 90 LX with a 92 bumper "junk" ) so he took that bumper off..and put his old 91 EX bumper on my car! and it looks sooooo much better! he keeps telling me he wants his bumper back...( being that it made my car look good )...HAHAHAHAHA!

but yeah ...I give you a hi-five on your car! it looks nice!

Comment

Thanks, It makes me feel good, knowing that other people think my car looks good too. It was starting to be riced out haha, but I chaged a lot of things and I am very proud of what my car is becoming. And my hubby gets pissed because no one ever wants to race him, but they always try and race me

Nicole

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

So it happend yesterday, my tranny pretty much went out, so now its down to the nitty gritty haha.

Time to start putting my h22a back together and swapping the motor out

Nicole

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Im vibing the new pics Nicole..lol youre better half is ticked that nobody wants to race him..Tell him consider it a good thing...lol..anyways get working on that H and keep us posted...
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

haha yea, he just sometimes wants to have fun. He says its BS that people want to race me in my car, and then find out I'm a chick and he says that isnt right haha.

But yea my husband is going to take a week off when he gets paid again so he can put my motor back together and do the swap in 2 days, then have 5 days to go play around

Nicole

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Tell your husband the secret is not to go out looking for a race just drive and they would come to him naturally..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

you all kansas people should have a meet!
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                            you all kansas people should have a meet!
                            uh we do have meets, every sat night, except this weekend we are having it tonight for Bri's birthday. and we just had a huge import meet on march 31st.

Nicole

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

OK, so YES or NO on some sidemarkers???

I think that they would look really hot. So yes or no......

Nicole

oh and we are getting the one piece head lights

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Im all for sidemarkers..I dunno about anyone else.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X