Clear All

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Sup bro. L;ove the color its diff

Did the BMC make it to you ok
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Brake master cylinder
    Not me bro, but thanks for stopping by

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
    Those wheels actually look really good black with your car man. So sexy.

Thanks bro. Still waiting on my rims to be made, ordered them 6 months ago, but since I painted the sawblades I really like them.
    Last edited by cincy90h22; 06-09-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

updated first page.

Supercharger set up almost complete. Finishing final assembly this week. Tune next week. Friggin stoked.

Comment

Man, your MR thread doubled in size since the supercharger thread began!

Is your roll bar a custom job, or an Autopower bar? I wouldn't mind having something like that myself. Yours looks amazing in that color!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Man, your MR thread doubled in size since the supercharger thread began!

Is your roll bar a custom job, or an Autopower bar? I wouldn't mind having something like that myself. Yours looks amazing in that color!
          LOL yeah kinda funny.

Its a kit, made by brokedickracing.com came with pre-bent main hoop, and cut/notched bars that fit everything else. It was a 8 point kit, but I modified it a bit, and left off the door bars. I did all the welding, for my first one it came out OK.

updated first page with new pics

Comment

Is it welded to the car, or did you make it so it's a bolt-in piece? I've been considering something like that myself... though I eventually want to compete in road racing, so I may need a full cage (which isn't very safe for street driving... what you have is a much better street setup.)
            and @ brokedickracing. Awesome name!

Comment

Nice! Something different indeed.
              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Is it welded to the car, or did you make it so it's a bolt-in piece? I've been considering something like that myself... though I eventually want to compete in road racing, so I may need a full cage (which isn't very safe for street driving... what you have is a much better street setup.)
                and @ brokedickracing. Awesome name!
                I know right. I laughed at as well. But for anyone thats interested, the kit is very nice, well priced, and fast shipping.

The cage is completely removable. Bolted behind the front seats with steel plates (i think 1/4" thick), and custom joints in the trunk, with pins that hold it together. Very sturdy though, but hope I never have to rely on it in a roll over.

Comment

Yeah, a roll would kill your car.. but hopefully the bar would save you!

Is there welding involved other than the bars themselves? I might actually look into that. I'm sure it could be used as a foundation for a full cage in the future... and my car is a LONG way from being track-worthy yet (in fact, I hope to get it on the road for the first time in nearly 4 years on Sunday!)

Comment

Yeah, a roll would kill your car.. but hopefully the bar would save you!

Is there welding involved other than the bars themselves? I might actually look into that. I'm sure it could be used as a foundation for a full cage in the future... and my car is a LONG way from being track-worthy yet (in fact, I hope to get it on the road for the first time in nearly 4 years on Sunday!)
                    thats great, good luck. There is alot of welding involved. If you plan to really track the car, I would completely weld it in, not bolt it. You have to weld the bars together, weld steel plates to the floor (or bolt them), weld the bars to the plates.. as I said earlier, I made slip joints with pins that hold them together on the rear bars, that required welding too. Best to leave it to someone who can weld, because trust me it isnt as easy as you think. Curves, tight spaces, and weird angles.

Comment

what kinda of lug nuts are you using on the sawblades??
                      -Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by tm123 View Post
                        what kinda of lug nuts are you using on the sawblades??
                        They are NRG brand Aluminum lug nuts, anti-seized to hell and back so they dont get stuck.

Comment

new wheels!

Comment

those wheels are secks
                            1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                            2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Your entire build is awesome. Im very seriously considering a supercharger when i get my H. Probably a roots type, but a supercharger nonetheless.

How is your H handling the boost so far? any issues?

I also had a couple questions about your lights...
                              What projectors did you use for the high-beams? And what is the output like?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Damn!! Your car looks hella sick!!! I'm nominating you for AOTM!!

Comment

Working...
                                X