Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceelooboob
    replied
    thanks for the bump/ nomination...i been slacking so busy with school and work....gotta shit load of new parts and no time to install...

Leave a comment:

• drummersteve7
    replied
    bump for AOM nomination.

good luck! nice lookn ride!

Leave a comment:

• cb7addict
    replied
    I love the color and the drop!! I am about to buy the Super Cup Suspension kit, how do you like it?

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    u going to honda day fool?

Leave a comment:

• ceelooboob
    replied
    thanks for the nomination and comments guys.but honestly the car is so far from where i want it to be.

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    Oh yeah, he's getting AOM fo sho...

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Good luck on AOM SEPT!!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Ur car is so clean and sexy!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
    What meet are you talking about? Honda day is way more important than any meet... at least in my eyes. I want to put down some numbers on the track and im sure carlos feels the same way.
    lol yeah i saw you last year parked by the fence as if you were just getting ready to run.

I didnt go up to you since I hardly knew you and I was in a wheel chair at that time.

(yes a wheel chair lol, I crushed my leg with a power pallet jack. it was caught between the jack and the meat case at work)

maury

Leave a comment:

• ceelooboob
    replied
    Minoroperations...H is still running great...absolutely love it....lots of fun.

Chris....Honda day is a no go for me...gotta a wedding to go to and will be away for the whole weekend and yes i have been dying to take it to the track as well as see your car run at the track....not sure about the meet yet if i will make that but i really wanted to hit the track.

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    What meet are you talking about? Honda day is way more important than any meet... at least in my eyes. I want to put down some numbers on the track and im sure carlos feels the same way.
    Oh it's up at Englishtown?

Well one way or another my car won't be ready for racing then.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisisiced
    replied
    Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    You guys aren't coming to the meet?

You guys have a mean team of CBs

Every one of them tells a story

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    what time we out to honda day? early i suppose?
    You guys aren't coming to the meet?

You guys have a mean team of CBs

Every one of them tells a story

Leave a comment:

• Chrisisiced
    replied
    what time we out to honda day? early i suppose?

Leave a comment:

• minoreparations
    replied
    carlos! the car is looking great as usual. but more importantly, is it still running nice with the h22? i haven't been on here much lately so i have to see when the local meets are. any big plans in the future?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X