No announcement yet.

ceelooboob : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, wow, wow i havent been on here in minute and now im seeing H22 in the cb...me likey..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

with cp[mike] on tap there is nothing you can't do to these cars. props mang!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

nice work on the swap bro
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Dont forget i still have the msd blaster 2 coil for ya

how come i dont see any vids yet? whats going on? Is this thing still running? lol

Comment

thanks for all the comments guys....i updated my mods list on the first page....i need to take new pics of the car to post on my first page.

Chris: i love the power steering delete....steering feels so much tighter and more responsive.vids coming soon

T3aM 83rD: m2b4 lsd trans ...chipped p06 converted to p28.
            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

the car is looking good man. there's nothing like punching it for the first time after the swap. i still remember mine and it was 2 years ago. haha!! hopefully this thing doesn't smoke nowhere near as much as your f22a did. can't wait to see it this weekend. :tu
              Last edited by minoreparations; 05-22-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                the car is looking good man. there's nothing like punching it for the first time after the swap. i still remember mine and it was 2 years ago. haha!! hopefully this thing doesn't smoke nowhere near as much as your f22a did. can't wait to see it this weekend. :tu
                thanks man...the motors is running very nice... no smoking...lots of fun.....new pics that i took and i didnt post.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

yo carlos i just murdered chris tonite with my civic. u better watch out. u coming up here tomorrow or u meeting up at the meet? hit up chris

Comment

-My Member Ride thread-
                    -JL store-

Comment

Comment

Always was a fan of Mulberry.

EVERYTHING just compliments itself with this one! Paint, motor, anni's...

Trev.
                        RETIRED...

Comment

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

What the FUCK man?????

Good shit! Wow!

I don't even WANNA meet up with you guys anymore. I'd have the slowest car at the meet!!!!

Also the car is looking BEAUTIFUL w/the drop and wheels. I knew you couldn't deny your uptown roots, lol. Good shit!

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

DAMN Son who painted that valve cover?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                                DAMN Son who painted that valve cover?
                                that valve cover really shines in the connecticut sun. it was good seeing you and your boy again this past weekend. p.s. i'm bad with names.

Comment

Working...
                                X