No announcement yet.

Grumpys93 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a nice setup u have the H23 with the turbo. A true sleeper i bet you surprise alot of people the roll up on ya. Keep up the good work best of luck.

Comment

nice fogs!!_when we having a photoshoot ill round up a couple ppl with cb's to tag along
      i LOVE jdM

Comment

just a lil update: Well i added more to the body. ill get pics soon. And the day after i bought the blower motor to allow me to have heat, the cylinder 4 decides to take a shit. The other three cylinders are at 180 and the 4th one is at 70. Yikes! Oh well time to throw the block that was sitting in the back, into the car. I will take pics of progress and post in FI section.
        Last edited by Grumpys93; 05-07-2015, 09:05 PM.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Whats up bro nice to see more pics coming soon but I hope you get her up and running soon.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

So cylinder 4 blew on me, I performed a compression test and #4 read 70psi while all the rest were 180. So I am now going to start on the block in the back. And throw in a temp motor.

Here is the old motor coming out of the car she had a good run. 9 months

And this is how it is sitting right now till Wednesday when i go to my g/f's parents house to go pick up the temp motor and swap everything over.

and here is the rest:

I will get pics of the other motor Wednesday
            Last edited by Grumpys93; 11-12-2018, 12:38 AM.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Wassup jville mayor i see you well into your project..good luck with everything and lemme know if you need anything...

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

I'm so sad... But at the same time so happy because I'm faster then you right now LOL
                Accord Of The Month January 09
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Is that outside your house Nick? ,btw good luck on the work

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL

Is that outside your house Nick? ,btw good luck on the work
                    Yes sir.

Oh and richie it will be up and running again by sunday next week so i will have to come down there and put you in your place lol. But after Christmas i will have new parts for the block in the back i can't wait

The funny thing is the motor swap was easier then replacing the damn clutch lol. And i wasn't as dirty or tired afterwards. Kinda had fun doing it while the clutch was nothing but cursewords and tools flying everywhere lol.
                    Last edited by Grumpys93; 11-04-2014, 06:40 PM.
                    ~Nick~

Comment

It's all good Nick... Can wait to see it running bro
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

me too
                        ~Nick~

Comment

me 3

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                            I'm so sad... But at the same time so happy because I'm faster then you right now LOL
                            papa you aint right.

My Old Baby
                            SOLD TO

Comment

saturday car will be back to SOHC-boost i am excited i miss the feeling and driving my car. More pics to come of the two motors next to each other and the heartless car. Along with the install of the new temp motor
                              ~Nick~

Comment

Well nick if the cb is gonna be up and running would you be able the make the trip to the meet.

My Old Baby
                                SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                                X