X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
    Yo...like that arcadia coupe mayne!

get some sawblades!!!!
    mmmm wouldn't blades be sick! Yup no cash in the account however. Im about to buy a junker LX and sell for parts. Hahaha fun stuff. I need trannie and more stuff everything keeps breaking. Price of driving hard on an older car I guess.

BTW!!! If any of ya'll see me in Seattle, im the arcadia coupe reppin the bronze cb7tuner.com decals on my wings! Hit me up we'll race.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
      the drop look good Keep it up
      Thanks...I love the way it handles with allt hose goodies in there. Getting my camber corrected and doing an alignment on friday! Finishing touch on my suspension.

Comment

Ok, did my cruise control delete (haha 5 minutes) and took the belt of my P/S to see what that feels like deleted! I'm gunna do it. I love how much space I have in that front corner now! No ac, cruise and soon no PS, loverly. I'm gunna do at least a partial wire tuck sometime soon! And as soon as the ABS dies, out it comes. I'm also cooking up a little secret modicifaction concerning the hood! a DIY for sure when its all said and done.

Comment

UPDATE: So I bought another CB, which I'll probably only have while I gut it and I'm trying to sell the parts. Engine, everything, with a few exceptions must go. Please check out the F/S thread in my sig, Thanks!

Comment

Oh yea, another update. Bought myself an LX transmission. I know the ratio's are gunna be different, we'll see how weird it is. Could completely suck but if I've thought it through correctly, then it should actually have a little better acceleration in first and second. But maybe im wrong, any feedback?

Comment

Yay! Blackhousing and my CDM DRL relay got here. Anyone have any idea how to install?

Comment

So you wanna go boost in the future eh? I've got some stuff I could sell you. Maybe when you come down here you could take a look. I even have a t3/t4 t04e turbo I need to get rid of,lol.

Comment

I've been going back and forth between boosting or using my spare motor and building a wicked SOHC non vtec motor, something along the lines of Cisco's build. While boost is fast and awesome, there something very awesome about the purist SOHC n/a build. I dunno....we'll see. I'll probably run down this weekend. I got time and nothing to do...depends when I can get that boot and get it on though....

Comment

Sound System

Finally got another sub amp. So I have my two Comps kickin the trunk again, powered by a Planet Audio 500w 2ch amp. Its nice. 1500w total system. My idle drops pretty bad on the good bass hits!

Comment

drop looks good. more pics please

Comment

Car looks good man. Love the color!!

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

*Waiting On Pics*

Comment

its coming very well......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Thanks guys! Sorry I've been down and out for while.... Finally paid off the car so I'm in the middle of a few upgrades.

-> Rebuilding 5 speed (H2A5) transmission
                              -> New transmission mount
                              -> Tube wrapping power steering speed sensor (finishing touch from P/S delete)
                              -> New fender liners
                              -> Thorough interior clean

So she's down for a while...I'll be installing a new fuel injector (#2 is leaking) and a Megan catback soon (with a header to follow a few paychecks later).

Thanks for the support guys, pictures will be up once I'm done.

Comment

Also found my camshaft seal is continually leaking. I took out the seal and found a large groove on the cam, and I don't have money now for a performance cam, so I have to speedi-sleeve it and reinstall. I'm so happy though, my car is getting so much work.

In addition to the list above,
                                -> New cam seal (no leaks!)
                                -> New tie rods and alignment
                                -> Extremely clean engine bay (not tucked -- yet)

Comment

Working...
                                X