No announcement yet.

lowakkord : 1991 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, the black screws came like that, however they rusted, so Ill be going back to the 10mm bolts, going to order 40 from honda, brand new gold FTW

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

wow! since your wheels are on sale, what will be the next shoe?
      cant wait for the new paint and new set of wheels

Comment

Something 5 bolt

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

OH WOW!!! 5lug FTW!

Comment

so jurly 4th I get back to my friend's house and we're all hanging out.

I get the common cb7tuner bug, and sneak out to his computer room to check on things haha.

I get to lookin at my favorite member's ride (yo's), and I gasped out loud haha.

When I came to my senses, I wuickly shut off the computer, and returned to the party.

When someone asked me where I was and why I looked so distraught, I made an announcement that a very good friend of mine crashed his car that he has been building for a very long time.

haha everyone went silent and was like "is he ok? is he dead? oh my god is he hurt?"

That's when I realized I'm addicted to your cb7 too much because I responded with "I don't fuggin know guys! point is, his car is broken!!!"

haha, are you hurt?

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

wow i'm away for 2 weeks and all this happens.

wel i'm gald to see that you're keeping the car and that you're both okay. like everyone said it could have been a lot worse. i can't wait to see the comeback!

and if those rims were for sale 2 months ago they would be mine.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91 View Post
                so jurly 4th I get back to my friend's house and we're all hanging out.

I get the common cb7tuner bug, and sneak out to his computer room to check on things haha.

I get to lookin at my favorite member's ride (yo's), and I gasped out loud haha.

When I came to my senses, I wuickly shut off the computer, and returned to the party.

When someone asked me where I was and why I looked so distraught, I made an announcement that a very good friend of mine crashed his car that he has been building for a very long time.

haha everyone went silent and was like "is he ok? is he dead? oh my god is he hurt?"

That's when I realized I'm addicted to your cb7 too much because I responded with "I don't fuggin know guys! point is, his car is broken!!!"

haha, are you hurt?
                HAHAHAHAHAH Thats awesome bro, nah man Im perfectly fine, was a little hurt emotionally when it happened but comebacks FTW.

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                wow i'm away for 2 weeks and all this happens.

wel i'm gald to see that you're keeping the car and that you're both okay. like everyone said it could have been a lot worse. i can't wait to see the comeback!

and if those rims were for sale 2 months ago they would be mine.

Yeah man set backs are set backs, luckily i was only doing at 40 km/h, its awesome that the car is as low as it is simply because, the subframe hit the ground, and the brakes didnt get anywhere near the ground, I wish I had the camera on me cause pics of that wouldve been awesome, the car dropped so little when the wheel fell off I had no idea what was going on.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

glad your keeping her and it wasnt all that bad, looks to be alot easier to fix then mins is lol, a little suspension and body work, cant wait to see what the cb will look like

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                  1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread
                  Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                    glad your keeping her and it wasnt all that bad, looks to be alot easier to fix then mins is lol, a little suspension and body work, cant wait to see what the cb will look like
                    for real dude thanks

Updates with car on the hoist at work tomorrow

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

ive been following this thread for a while man. and your car has come a long way. nice man. very nice indeed. hope to see it in person one day

Comment

Oh fuck yes!

And my favourite:

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

love the last shot

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! i saved every pic of that on my computer. last pic is my fav as well. its my desktop wallpaper now

Comment

I can't wait for some paint
                              wat?

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33 View Post
                                love the last shot
                                x2.

Originally posted by JDM_Certified View Post
                                DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! i saved every pic of that on my computer. last pic is my fav as well. its my desktop wallpaper now

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                                I can't wait for some paint
                                Oh god man me neither!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X