No announcement yet.

lowakkord : 1991 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was sitting in my car looking for places to put a shift light and the only thought I could come up with was....How big is the shift light lol.

I couldnt really think of anywear to put it so it would still look good..

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
      So I was sitting in my car looking for places to put a shift light and the only thought I could come up with was....How big is the shift light lol.

I couldnt really think of anywear to put it so it would still look good..

yeah thats my problem too...trying to find somewhere to isolate it so its not visible until its lit up.

anyone else have any ideas?

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

i hear people wire it up to the seat belt light..
        My Ride...

Comment

I'm going to have to come up to your place soon and get you tro take some pictures of my car.. your camera looks to be work really well.
          My Ride...

Comment

yeah im still trying to figure the damn thing out....getting better though, lol...yeah you should come up...i want to see that damn retrofit man!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

some new random pics! wire tuck is done! motors out and getting new bottom end bearings, cant wait for spring!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Next thing i want to do is a wire tuck. but i'm not droping the motor lol.

Looks good man.
                My Ride...

Comment

ive been eyeing your car for a while and your car is nice man. its always dirty. lol. but with an H22 under the hood, im sure that doesnt matter. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    ive been eyeing your car for a while and your car is nice man. its always dirty. lol. but with an H22 under the hood, im sure that doesnt matter. lol
                    lol, its always dirty cause it lives in a shady old garage. the car has only been on the road for 6 days in the 2 years that ive owned it.

and thanks for the comments guys! keep'em coming!
                    Last edited by lowakkord; 09-09-2007, 05:31 PM.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

great progress, have you blown any struts since you have had it lowered?
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000
                        great progress, have you blown any struts since you have had it lowered?
                        nope.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                          lol, its always dirty cause it lives in a shady old garage. the car has only been on the road for 6 days in the 2 years that ive owned it.

and thanks for the comments guys! keep'em coming!

6 days? what in the world man. dag. why has it only been on the road 6 days for the 2 years youve had it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                            6 days? what in the world man. dag. why has it only been on the road 6 days for the 2 years youve had it?
                            i completely rebuilt the car from the ground up. exact same thing as cp_mike did. ALL new suspension parts, i converted it to 5 speed, i did a rear disc conversion, swapped the entire interior! (everything) to grey, swapped in an h22, had the timing belt break on me the same day it started up, so then i got the head fully built, that took 6-7 months, got it back, got it running, drove it for 6 days and had the flywheel bolts come loose on me, so now im essentially making the motor bomb proof.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

i cant belive nobody has noticed the schnazzy new center caps yet!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

CRV.. i noticed them along time ago. just never said anything.

Oh and don't forget you did an auto to manual swap.
                                My Ride...

Comment

Working...
                                X