lowakkord : 1991 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowakkord
    lol thanks a lot man, ill post more pics up when theres new things to show off....and flat black paint is over rated. lol.
    flat black is how i rolled for a verry long time and loved it!!! your car is nice.. can't wait to see more progress made.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
      Ahh ha I see you took my advice...Yeah its definately a sig pic..
      lol i sure did. it looks great. i love that pic.

and kevin...were for sure still on. our cars can finally meet! although we cant race .....

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
        flat black is how i rolled for a verry long time and loved it!!! your car is nice.. can't wait to see more progress made.
        thanks a lot man.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Exedy Stage 1 Clutch And Fidanza 8lbs Flywheel ordered today!!!!!

ESP-net polyurethane mounts being ordered monday!!!!!!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

lucky!!! pm how much you are paying for that stuff i might get you to order it for me aswell.

So my clutch line is leaking.. you know the rubber one that bolts onto the tranny.

I'll still be comeing up but.. i'll just have to watch my fluid... i got the new line.. its just striped and sezied.. its a honda.
            My Ride...

Comment

Had some new parts for my re-rebuild show up today

I'm this much closer to having the car running again!!!!

Parts Include:
              -Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch
              -Fidanza 8.6lbs (yeah, i weighed it ) Flywheel
              -B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge

Still Waiting For:
              -ARP Flywheel Bolts
              -ESP-NET Poly mounts
              -Rod bearings (havent decided which to go yet)
              -ARP Head Studs (Have The Main Studs, but need the Head Studs yet.

Thanks for looking

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

where in the world does everyone get this money from to do this stuff? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                  ^^The Canadian Dollar is now worth 0.990589 U.S. dollars

nice list of mods man, That H will be really nice with the 8.6lbs flywheel.

I can't wait to do an engine build-up myself.
                  DEVOTE

Comment

ummm...dude everything you bought sucks.....To help you avoid putting shitty parts on your car Ill be a nice guy and offer to take them off your hands...Free of charge at that.

Good buys man

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i have 2 jobs. im an apprentice mechanic, working 6 days a week there, as well as 1.5 days at another job. i spend nearly every penny on this car, i never eat out, i rarely drive anywhere, i try to keep all other spendings down. PLUS, i have a huge debt that im working on clearing.

and thanks to everyone else.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

keep it going im still watching this build!!
                        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

oh, and i also wanted to mention, ive owned this car for almost 2 years, and throughout the entire time ive owned it, its only been on the road for 6 days.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

i have 2 jobs. im an apprentice mechanic, working 6 days a week there, as well as 1.5 days at another job. i spend nearly every penny on this car, i never eat out, i rarely drive anywhere, i try to keep all other spendings down. PLUS, i have a huge debt that im working on clearing.

and thanks to everyone else.

dag man. what in the world? well then. looks like i have some work to do. lol

Comment

dag man. what in the world? well then. looks like i have some work to do. lol
                              lol man, i dont even know if its worth it, im so tired 24/7. the really stupid thing is....im not tired from working, im tired cause im up til like 12-1 in the morning on here reading about all kinds of different crap i can do to my car, when i have to work at 8.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

lol man, i dont even know if its worth it, im so tired 24/7. the really stupid thing is....im not tired from working, im tired cause im up til like 12-1 in the morning on here reading about all kinds of different crap i can do to my car, when i have to work at 8.

lmao. thats why you have to get some sleep man. shoot. go to bed at like 10pm. i used to stay up til like 1am watchin anime and i had to wake up at like 7am. i got over that tho. shoot. i hated waking up and not having enough sleep. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X