No announcement yet.

Ex_style90: 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! That looks good and for $317? Where did you go? I was gonna do a complete body overhual for $2700 down @ xtreme paint&body on 3rd Ave. But man, that looks good. You're killing me now. I need to ask for a raise or something.
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Looking good man. Now all you need to do is get different taillights and bumper lights and I think the outside would be set.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
        Looking good man. Now all you need to do is get different taillights and bumper lights and I think the outside would be set.
        Thanks!. Yea I plan on buying some red/clear tails and changing out the bumpers with some black/clear ones and im also gonna stick in some plug and play blue hid's for my headlights... :146:
        My Black "H"
        AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

holy.....is that a brand new car?
          -keep the pics coming....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i recomend the black house headlights with the black house corners man, they flow really well together i have the b.h. corners and the b.h. headlights. very shard looking

Comment

Thanks for viewing!. Haha yea ive been meaning to get to those headlights. Im still not sure if I wanna blackhouse them or just use the blue HID conversion...
              My Black "H"
              AL Meet!?

Comment

Boo! to the freakin ya!. I finally got to DIY my black mesh grill :evil laugh: . Looks great too! My car looks a little bit more intimidating Sadly I havent got to put the ACCORD badge on there yet I dont want to post pics till I have that badge on. Pics should be up sometime later this week. Honestly, it took longer than I thought too!. Roughly around 2 hours to complete. And that dremel killed me Anywho, im glad its all over with. I feel so proud of myself now Thanks CB7TUNER! ...?? or the people who made a million grill hack threads?
                Last edited by ex_style90; 01-13-2008, 08:36 PM.
                My Black "H"
                AL Meet!?

Comment

well than...lets see some pics on how it look on your cb.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Its coming, its coming. I just want that badge on there first. Well, I guess I could take a pic or two with just the mesh grill. Ok pics should be up sometime tommorow afternoon
                    My Black "H"
                    AL Meet!?

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
                      Its coming, its coming. I just want that badge on there first. Well, I guess I could take a pic or two with just the mesh grill. Ok pics should be up sometime tommorow afternoon

alright..!!!!!!!!!!!! sound like a great idea.......

Comment

Well, as promised, here are the pics. I still felt as though I could have done a better job, but im happy with it. The grill looks a little off to the right cause the hood on the right side of my car never closes all the way..

Oh yea! Question! For all those that did the DIY grill, what did you use to stick that accord badge up there?
                        My Black "H"
                        AL Meet!?

Comment

oh yeah.........its a perfect match.....love it!!!!!!

Comment

Haha, yea I cut myself 2 times doing this DIY lol. The grill now looks more better since I fixed my hood some.
                            My Black "H"
                            AL Meet!?

Comment

use double sided tape the grill looks awsome man
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
                                Haha, yea I cut myself 2 times doing this DIY lol. The grill now looks more better since I fixed my hood some.

you aint the only one lol, i had blood everywhere
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                                X