Ex_style90: 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    oh yeah.........its a perfect match.....love it!!!!!!
    thanks
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
      use double sided tape the grill looks awsome man
      thanks for viewing! (double sided tape, gotta remember that)... yea, I guess the guys who made the DIY's for the grills didnt mention potential blood loss. lol. But yea, that grill was a big step in my plans. People at school now rev at me when they see my car from the front, thinking im pushing 160 hp when actually its about 25 hp below that.
      My Black "H"
      AL Meet!?

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
        thanks for viewing! (double sided tape, gotta remember that)... yea, I guess the guys who made the DIY's for the grills didnt mention potential blood loss. lol. But yea, that grill was a big step in my plans. People at school now rev at me when they see my car from the front, thinking im pushing 160 hp when actually its about 25 hp below that.

same here bud lol
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

very nice paint looks amazing and girll came out nice i belive someone did a diy on how to but the accord badge on grill
          GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Hey thanks for viewing!. Yea I pretty much love my new paint job . And yea that grill makes my car look mean. lol. But yea thanks for the info, I need to find that accord badge diy. Alot people have been telling me to use double sided tape though...
            My Black "H"
            AL Meet!?

Comment

Hey thanks for viewing!. Yea I pretty much love my new paint job . And yea that grill makes my car look mean. lol. But yea thanks for the info, I need to find that accord badge diy. Alot people have been telling me to use double sided tape though...
              there so many ways man lol all u need now is acura legend lip amber corners
              GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Haha, nah im staying loyal to my black corners. lol. But yea, I might use an legend lip, ethier that or an mugen style. It wont be anytime soon though
                My Black "H"
                AL Meet!?

Comment

Haha, nah im staying loyal to my black corners. lol. But yea, I might use an legend lip, ethier that or an mugen style. It wont be anytime soon though

ye i got a mugen lip on my car but now its half a lip stupid abs platic and snow but lasted almost 4 months
                  GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

this look badass........just throw in a pairs of fog and a lip...plus a great drop and it'll be looking sexy.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

double side tape??
                      i didn't used double side tape since my emblem is an aftermarket..
                      And i didn't used the DIY..i did it in my own way before i even join CB7..
                      so pretty much i cut out the ugly so there wasn't anything to hold the emblem..and yes emblem did came with double side tape ..
                      So, i have to glue it on... automotive glue or something..so that no one can steal that .....

-have a cb before and did the same thing..park out the store, came back later and front Honda emblem was gone...
                      -but now, its impossible unless they break my grill in half..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

double side tape??
                        i didn't used double side tape since my emblem is an aftermarket..
                        And i didn't used the DIY..i did it in my own way before i even join CB7..
                        so pretty much i cut out the ugly so there wasn't anything to hold the emblem..and yes emblem did came with double side tape ..
                        So, i have to glue it on... automotive glue or something..so that no one can steal that .....

-have a cb before and did the same thing..park out the store, came back later and front Honda emblem was gone...
                        -but now, its impossible unless they break my grill in half..
                        Haha, a founding father of customization I see, lol. But yea thanks for the tip...(automotive glue, gotta remember that). So would it be ok if I just went to a junkyard and pulled an accord badge from there?.
                        My Black "H"
                        AL Meet!?

Comment

Haha, a founding father of customization I see, lol. But yea thanks for the tip...(automotive glue, gotta remember that). So would it be ok if I just went to a junkyard and pulled an accord badge from there?.

yep
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

should work jus clean it up a bit no dirty for when u stick it on
                            GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

sure, why not.....or get a nice aftermarket "h" badge....
                              ummm...CF would look great with black?

Comment

sure, why not.....or get a nice aftermarket "h" badge....
                                ummm...CF would look great with black?
                                a carbon fiber hood?!
                                My Black "H"
                                AL Meet!?

Comment

Working...
                                X