Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samrjr0044
    replied
    Nice ride. That paint job gave it a totally new look.

Leave a comment:

• WI_Zoe
    replied
    i want pussy fresh paint too! clean ride

Leave a comment:

• ex_style90
    replied
    Yo! thanks for the comment man!. But yea, I like the way these cars look too. I like the front end mostly. They look up to date still despite thier age.

Leave a comment:

• meagei
    replied
    Originally posted by ex_style90
    BOOYA! My hard work has finally paid off.. Check out my new cb...No longer white, but BLACK.. I saved up $100 bucks for this and sacraficed with hours of boredom. My parents put in the rest. All it was $317 dollars included us replacing the right fender ourselves. It looks like a whole new car compared to my old color..(1st page) Tell me what you think...

Winter 2007

Wow! It is amazing! Nice paint job!I always think CB7 is a very special car,isnt ?

Leave a comment:

• ex_style90
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    ^^^ looking good.........
    wheres the "H" emblem? or no you don't need it.....
    Thanks! nope, no H emblem

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    ^^^ looking good.........
    wheres the "H" emblem? or no you don't need it.....

Leave a comment:

• ex_style90
    replied
    Well, I got up off my lazy ass after school today, hit up the junkyard to get the "accord" badge. Haha, I got it off myself and the guy didnt charge me so to that! So I used some semi-industrial glue, slap it on, hold it for 2 minutes and bam....here it is

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    a carbon fiber hood?!

yeah that if you have $$..
    naw...i'm talking about the Honda Emblem badge...

Leave a comment:

• ex_style90
    replied
    sure, why not.....or get a nice aftermarket "h" badge....
    ummm...CF would look great with black?
    a carbon fiber hood?!

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Haha, a founding father of customization I see, lol. But yea thanks for the tip...(automotive glue, gotta remember that). So would it be ok if I just went to a junkyard and pulled an accord badge from there?.

sure, why not.....or get a nice aftermarket "h" badge....
    ummm...CF would look great with black?

Leave a comment:

• hs06
    replied
    Haha, a founding father of customization I see, lol. But yea thanks for the tip...(automotive glue, gotta remember that). So would it be ok if I just went to a junkyard and pulled an accord badge from there?.

should work jus clean it up a bit no dirty for when u stick it on

Leave a comment:

• 1990Ex
    replied

yep

Leave a comment:

• ex_style90
    replied
    double side tape??
    i didn't used double side tape since my emblem is an aftermarket..
    And i didn't used the DIY..i did it in my own way before i even join CB7..
    so pretty much i cut out the ugly so there wasn't anything to hold the emblem..and yes emblem did came with double side tape ..
    So, i have to glue it on... automotive glue or something..so that no one can steal that .....

-have a cb before and did the same thing..park out the store, came back later and front Honda emblem was gone...
    -but now, its impossible unless they break my grill in half..

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    thanks for viewing! (double sided tape, gotta remember that)... yea, I guess the guys who made the DIY's for the grills didnt mention potential blood loss. lol. But yea, that grill was a big step in my plans. People at school now rev at me when they see my car from the front, thinking im pushing 160 hp when actually its about 25 hp below that.

double side tape??
    i didn't used double side tape since my emblem is an aftermarket..
    And i didn't used the DIY..i did it in my own way before i even join CB7..
    so pretty much i cut out the ugly so there wasn't anything to hold the emblem..and yes emblem did came with double side tape ..
    So, i have to glue it on... automotive glue or something..so that no one can steal that .....

-have a cb before and did the same thing..park out the store, came back later and front Honda emblem was gone...
    -but now, its impossible unless they break my grill in half..

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied

this look badass........just throw in a pairs of fog and a lip...plus a great drop and it'll be looking sexy.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X