Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raf99
    replied
    Ahh dam!! Glad he's ok! . Weird that it bent in half like that!

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    Awesome, can't wait to see it competed.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    She lives!

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    just a update. but the rebuild has begun and its gonna be sick!!

Leave a comment:

• apalileo
    replied
    Glad you're okay. That's what's most important. Hope to see you stay with the CB chassis!

Leave a comment:

• Rilas
    replied
    It's sad to see such a nice car totaled. I hope you swap shells and continue on. Keep your chin up man. We do appreciate seeing the work you put into your ride.

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    Deeply saddened by this. Owned this car for 8 years

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    He said he is most likely getting a shell and picking up where he left off. He is also planning on buying a Subaru with part of the insurance money. He definitely wants another CB though. I've been trying to convince him to give the forum another shot.

He had just left his house when it happened. He was maybe 3 blocks away. There was heavy morning traffic and someone came out in front of him from a side street. You can't really tell in the pictures, but the roof buckled. The car is basically bent in half a little bit. Even if it was a new car it probably would've been a total loss.

I'm confident he will return better than ever.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Never nice to see a cb shunted, let alone one like this. At least the car was getting used but its the effort gone in to the car that hurts the most for the owner. Hope something good comes out of this

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    Glad he's okay, but sucks to see this car like this.

Any idea whether or not he plans to purchase a replacement or not? I know it's pretty soon, but you would have a better grasp on how emotionally involved he still was with the Accord chassis. I wish he still posted more.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Well, here's an unfortunate update. Juice is alright, a little sore, but his car is basically done for. We all came together this past weekend to help get the car ready to be taken away. Here are the last pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
    She's still looking amazing.
    thanks for the kind words as always. She is my passion, so ill never die out or not keep her in great condition.

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
    The colour is quite special on a coupe!
    Thanks bro it took me a while to choose it, i was quite indecisive.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    The colour is quite special on a coupe!

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    She's still looking amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    Originally posted by laz93se View Post
    Ah yes, more pics. New shoes like alike.
    Thnx pimp. I was going for ccws but the style i wanted they said they couldnt make it in my lug pattern

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    I'm liking the yellow highs with the unmolested chrome. Good work sir. You just may win my vote for AOTY.
    Thnx alot bro. That means alot coming from you. You have onevof my all time favorite cbs. Ask kevin chinnn im always talking about your car. Your car just flows so well its perfect. I have always wanted your wheels.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
    Looks good man!
    Thanks a lot bro i know im not on here as much as I should be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X