No announcement yet.

greencb7inkc : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's her last day in my posession. Tow truck will be here within an hour.

Ive got pretty much everythng off of it that i can sell or that anyone has asked me for. Couldnt get more than $70 for it either. If my bosses wouldnt give me shit, id put it on CL and part it out. Oh well..pics will come if i can get them.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

You got $70 for the shell?!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yep. Interior, wheels, tires, everything but the radio and headlights.

Junkyard wouldve given me more if it were in pieces but not as a whole...wtf?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

How about engine/tranny?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

C'mon man, keep up, lol.

Balancer snapped OFF the crankshaft. Tranny was good. Shifted hard, but still worked.

It was the situation that sucked. It's been sitting up at my work for like 3 weeks now and my boss and the owner were wondering what i was doing with it. I didnt wanna have strangers up here tearing things apart on the lot. Or rather, my bosses wouldnt have it. If it were at my house or elsewhere, id have no problem, however, there was no interest in it. I put an ad in CL for it just over a week ago and i havent had a single email, text or call.

I have a few, sad, pics that ill post up in a bit. Like i said on Facebook; i wont lie, part of me was sad. I have a lot of fond memories in that car....but it was time and now i have Stephanie's shoulder to cry on. Jane was good to me and she was my first, but this is the end.

Comment

And with that, I now bring to a close; The Diary of Jane.

Comment

Ah, I see, I understand, and I know the feeling...after spending close to 4K in a year on my CB7 it was time to move on so we're on the same boat. But damn, that body is cleaner than mine was. Even the alloys. She'll be missed.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                X