Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camurai
    replied
    Clean ride, I like! And personally, I say you should keep your wheels the color they are now. They look great!

Leave a comment:

• OnBBS17s
    replied
    I love that you rock the 90/91 bumpers man. Keepin it OG. Its nice to see that someone wants to keep it this way. I love the car man. Ill need to make it up to there to see it in person. Hope to see you in the spring at the NW meet.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Actually ya, they are mostly really good. Especially highways. City streets are all different based on municipal budgets, but BC highways are generally well maintained. Compared to Washington, they are the Autobahn. Those roads are really rough and concrete. I hate them!

Leave a comment:

• Losiracer2
    replied
    [QUOTE=CB3]Some new pics from 604_CB7

Are your roads REALLY that nice? it looks like the autobahn.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Hey y'all! Well I did the unthinkable

I changed the well honoured username hondaracer33 to CB3
    Sorry for any confusion this may cause.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Thanks Mike! Hawt Pink eh? You're thinkin of Eric! He's the one who wants pink. hahahaha

Well I have a set of ITR's that I will be putting on shortly. So I will see how white looks with my car, but I won't need 2 sets of white wheels unless it looks really really good. hehehe

Ya I don't know whats up with that AOTM??
    It took like 2 weeks for them to announce it and now no updates.
    Oh well, I am not that worried about it. I still can't believe I won. There are hundreds of really nice CB's on this board and AOTM has only been active for under 2 years. 19 months to be exact. That means only 19 CB7's have won!
    Pretty special honor I think...I mean it's no magazine cover, but still cool.
    Thanks again to Ronald for nominating me and to all those that check out this page and voted for me.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    I say go frost white buddy.. .. why havent your title changed to A.O.T.M as yet.

Leave a comment:

• 604_cb7
    replied
    i say hot PINK.....

Leave a comment:

• SMseagren83
    replied
    id keep them & their color original and hunt for a different set in a diff color.

just my thoughts...

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    For all those that visit my MR thread......

If you were to help me choose a different color for these wheels, what would you choose? Black, gold, bronze, color match with car, white, polished, chrome?????? Any suggestions?

I kinda like silver because it's timeless, but I am a little bored of them.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Thanks guys. VAC watching my back yo!

Come back tho, I updated those super crappy pics with some less crappy pics. hahahaha!

Ronald if you get bored, maybe I can get you to edit a couple of these pics??? I need an updated sig.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    I still say you should lower it some more bro hehe You know I love your car

Ronald

Leave a comment:

• slammed90ex-r
    replied
    lookin good

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Thanks for the comments guys. To be truthful, I would never get 18's again unless they were some deep dish beauties.

Some updated pictures.....

Last edited by CB3; 08-27-2007, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shinobi
    replied
    for representing the cappuccino brown metalic!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X