No announcement yet.

CB3 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! This CB is an inspiration to all cappuccino brown!

If only my car can look that good.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

geez, paint is so mint.

nice lip

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
        When you ready I will walk you through it. Me on the phone, you in the car be instructed.
        Thanks for the offer Trev. That was very generous, but it went in really easy. In fact I did it on my lunch hour.

Finally got around to doing a few things. I got the body work done from the mishap in the fall. Now I just need to cut-polish all the scratches out.

Also, I installed the JDM side sills, PSPEC short shifter and JDM Prontry CB9 front lip. Next comes power folding mirrors (Please help me Roy!), kevlar spark plug wire cover, Apex'i VAFC, Progress rear anti-sway bar and lowering it a bit more.

See you at the NW meet!
        Last edited by CB3; 05-14-2009, 12:05 PM.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post

Always been a favorite of mine. You Canada guys know how to do a CB. Hands down.

In these pics, what lip is that? Also, you're on the F2-T2s, correct? What notch are you on? You look pretty high for those TypeIIs. Ive seen those things tuck 15s..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

The lip in that picture is a fiberglas JDM Vision lip. It is in the process of being repaired. I bought it used and it had been repaired a few times already, but the corners were cracked again. I just want to get it fixed before it's irrepairable.

Yes, those coilovers are F&F Type II's. There's no real "notch" so-to-speak. That's the great thing about coilovers. They're adjustable. I have them set at that height because my driveway sucks. But I am attempting to go a little lower next weekend. We'll see how many lips I shread on my driveway. LOL

Comment

And the spoiler???
              RETIRED...

Comment

Jeez! I don't know if that thing will ever get mounted!

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                  Jeez! I don't know if that thing will ever get mounted!

That's it. I gonna strangle you!!!
                  RETIRED...

Comment

The best looking brown CB I've seen. Love the lip.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

new pics from the 2009 NW Spring meet

Thanks to Mihai for the pics.

Comment

I'm thanking Mihai as well...
                        RETIRED...

Comment

Bumper lights need some love.
                          wat?

Comment

Mmm car looks so sexy with that front lip and the new stance...Droolz! Are you keeping that flip then bro? And are you running the 8" wheel in the rear??! Boooooooooooo

I so want your CF hood..I'm jealous!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by r1emperor View Post
                              The best looking brown CB I've seen. Love the lip.
                              Thanks bro. I love your car too. Everyone seems to like this lip better, so maybe I will leave it on for a while. I lowered my car another 1/2" so this lip is better right now. My Vision lip is being repaired right now and I love that lip so it might go back on later in the summer. I suppose that lip will be my show lip

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                              I'm thanking Mihai as well...
                              Dude, I will get that spoiler on one way or another. I will make it work. Thanks for the support bro.

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                              Bumper lights need some love.
                              You are soooo right. I kinda keep forgetting how bad they are until I see a picture of them. I think I am going to try and find some new OEM ones that are not painted.

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                              Mmm car looks so sexy with that front lip and the new stance...Droolz! Are you keeping that lip then bro? And are you running the 8" wheel in the rear??! Boooooooooooo

I so want your CF hood..I'm jealous!

Ronald
                              Bro, you are the man! I will always look to you for inspiration. My car will never be like yours, but you continue to break the mold and always find new parts and new ways to improve the CB game. There isn't a mediocre bone in your body. You are always striving and I am always left with my jaw on the floor.
                              I am glad that you like the new stance and the lip. It seems like everyone likes it better. I think it makes my car look higher and it's a gloss black which my side skirts aren't. But I think that's what make it stand out.
                              I am running the 8" wheels in the rear, but I have to rotate often. So they will always be back and forth. The tires are the same size anyways.
                              You're jealous of me? I don't think so bro. I can't wait to have some one-on-one time with you and your camera. See you soon bro. Thanks for all your support over the years.

Comment

I miss my mudflaps now lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X