X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shinobi
    replied
    Originally posted by CB3 View Post
    Thanks Shinobi. That means alot. My car is no better then yours really. It's cool to see the different variations of Cappuccino. I love your black wheels.
    lol. everybody thinks the wheels are black..but it is far from it. its actually bronze!

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    My Vision lip is currently being restored.

I agree...I actually just lowered it 1/2" and I was shocked at how much lower it was. Now a few weeks later, I want it lower again! BTW I love your sig. You have such a clean car.

Thanks Shinobi. That means alot. My car is no better then yours really. It's cool to see the different variations of Cappuccino. I love your black wheels.

Leave a comment:

• Shinobi
    replied
    Your car is an inspiration to mine. lol.

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied
    Lovin this car. Rims are sex, just wish you can dump just a little harder

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    Originally posted by CB3 View Post
    Just to clarify, the Vision lip is NOT for sale.
    I have been getting alot of questions asking how much I am selling it for.
    my bad. and why arent you using it? its way better than the prontry

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Just to clarify, the Vision lip is NOT for sale.
    I have been getting alot of questions asking how much I am selling it for.

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    well let the pms begin on that lip

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    sell me that (Vision)lip man!

looks amazing as always...
    Hahahaha! No way bro. That is my claim to fame! It is currently being restored at the body shop.

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
    Pics looks really sweet...
    Thanks for stopping by my MR thread. I appreciate the kind words.

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
    Mann I haven't seen this car in person in ages!! Gotta drive down here again soon bro, meet up for a photoshoot and some spicy food after

When it comes to a classic OG, your car is definitely it My car is just tooo ricey now hahaha

Ronald
    Oh man Ronald! It seems like forever. I think your car has been in a movie since I saw it last time....Transformers! LOL

Seriously tho, I wish I could come down soon. Maybe you'll beat me to it and come up to Kamloops and visit me. Sorry, no good places for spicey food tho.

Thanks for the love, bro.

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
    this is one HOT brown CB3 ,love this car.
    Thanks man. I appreciate it. Gotta keep it alive for the Cappuccino's

Originally posted by slick View Post
    i just realized i have never posted in this thread.... i know i have seen it plent of times. oh well better late than never.

your car is amazing looking. and what happened to the old front lip? im sorry if you said somewhere in here already im too lazy to look
    No worries bro. I am the worst for stopping by everyones thread and posting. You are always posting on everyones thread with props. I still have that lip, but it's in the body shop getting some resto work done. I love that lip, but everyone was giving me so much love for the Prontry, I decided to leave it on for a while. Besides I wanted to test fit it on a sedan. It's actually for sale.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Ive been in here many times and each time this car gets better and better. I know im a broken record, but you Canada guys know how to do a CB.

Love the new lip, and that rear shot at the filling station..."..its the stuff dreams are made of..."

hahahaha Thanks man. I really want some good pics of my car one day. My photos suck hard. My CB is pretty boring compared to my clan at VAC.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Damn that Prontry lip is like the 2009 Legend lip lol, so many people with them (not really though)

Car looks good
    Thanks, man. Ya they seem to be popping up lately. I really want to sell mine, but no one wants it anymore.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. It's the motivation that keeps me going. Seriously there are days that I think I should just sell it and get out of this game.

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Damn that Prontry lip is like the 2009 Legend lip lol, so many people with them (not really though)

Car looks good

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Ive been in here many times and each time this car gets better and better. I know im a broken record, but you Canada guys know how to do a CB.

Love the new lip, and that rear shot at the filling station..."..its the stuff dreams are made of..."

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    i just realized i have never posted in this thread.... i know i have seen it plent of times. oh well better late than never.

your car is amazing looking. and what happened to the old front lip? im sorry if you said somewhere in here already im too lazy to look

Leave a comment:

• 19TcappaLX
    replied
    this is one HOT brown CB3 ,love this car.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    Mann I haven't seen this car in person in ages!! Gotta drive down here again soon bro, meet up for a photoshoot and some spicy food after

When it comes to a classic OG, your car is definitely it My car is just tooo ricey now hahaha

Ronald

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Pics looks really sweet...

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    sell me that lip man!

looks amazing as always...

Leave a comment:

Working...