X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new_beginnings
    replied
    Originally posted by CB3 View Post
    LOL! Well Trev I finally got it painted so it should be on soon, but if you need an excuse to come to Canada, feel free to come help me install it.

BTW headrests look great. Thanks again for all the hassles you went through.

No hassle at all my friend! Lemme see if wifey will allow...

But really, if you need any info on it, I'm here...

T.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
    STILL NO FLUSHIE. Do I need an excuse to tell wifey I need go to Canada?

LOL! Well Trev I finally got it painted so it should be on soon, but if you need an excuse to come to Canada, feel free to come help me install it.

BTW headrests look great. Thanks again for all the hassles you went through.

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    STILL NO FLUSHIE. Do I need an excuse to tell wifey I need go to Canada?

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Props for a sick ride. I see it everyday.....

(August 2008 Calendar page)
    Thanks man. I appreciate it.

hahaha you got me for a second. I was like "where does he live?"

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Props for a sick ride. I see it everyday.....

(August 2008 Calendar page)

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
    Not a problem bro. Just give me your CF hood and we'll call it even

Weekend was definitely fun, finally got some decent shots of this beast! Definitely a sleeper, can kick my flashy car's ass any day haha

Ronald
    LOL! Well I don't know about that bro. It might be a sleeper, but I haven't done 220km/h.

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    geez and I thought I was a little of a wheel whore lol.

Nice car, your car has come together very nicely also, loving the tail lights and lip. Wish they make chrome trim for the 92-93 as I'm going to convert my trunk to match my front end lol
    Thanks for the kind words. Ya right bro! I don't consider myself a wheel whore at all, but I wish I could switch wheels as often as I want. There are so many beautiful wheels. They are like diamonds on a finger. I always end up settling for what I find at the time, but I do like the new rollers (even if I am alone with that opinion).

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    geez and I thought I was a little of a wheel whore lol.

Nice car, your car has come together very nicely also, loving the tail lights and lip. Wish they make chrome trim for the 92-93 as I'm going to convert my trunk to match my front end lol

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    Originally posted by CB3 View Post
    Thanks for all the awesome pics Ronald. You are my personal photographer. I should be paying you, seriously. And I promise not to "blow" you away anymore! how rude!
    Not a problem bro. Just give me your CF hood and we'll call it even

Weekend was definitely fun, finally got some decent shots of this beast! Definitely a sleeper, can kick my flashy car's ass any day haha

Ronald

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    If I wasn't so damn busy.....argh! I want it on too. Hopefully soon. I need to get it painted tho.

Leave a comment:

• new_beginnings
    replied
    I really would like the KA4 to be placed on...

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    I like that one too. I have it as my desktop now.

BTW I updated the front page a little.

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    I like this one.......:

now take one without the "guys"

Leave a comment:

• JaK FRoSTWhiTE
    replied
    I like how the Canadian Honda dealerships are White and Red.
    In the US they are White and Blue.

Great pics! They came out real clean and crisp...

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Then we went for dinner and went for some more pics after that. hehehehe Ronalds trigger finger must have been getting tired!

We finally left Surrey around 11:30pm and made it back to Kamloops around 3:00am. Some of the pics are repeats from Ronald's thread in the Image Gallery. I hope you like the pictures. Many thanks to Ronald for his photo skillz.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Well the news is out, the tires arrived and the wheels have been mounted.
    We had a kinda crazy weekend. I live about 3.5 hours from Vancouver so the plan was to head down after work to meet Ekoo and 604_CB7 in Richmond and have my wheels and tires mounted. Well things don't always work out as planned, so needless to say they didn't get mounted until Saturday morning. So we threw the rims and tires in the back of the car and went to the weekly VAC Friday meet at Tim Hortons. We arrived around 10:30 pm and hung out with Ronald_Type-R and a bunch of other VAC regulars until around 1:00am or so.

Then we drove around and found a spot to do a late night photoshoot. However my car was really dirty from the drive down. Please forgive the mess in the pics.

Well we finally got to sleep around 3:30 am and set the alarm for 7:00am. We got up and grabbed a quick bite while we waited for the first tire shop to open and then got the rims and rubber mounted. Meanwhile Ronald was waiting for us so we could roll in to the "Hats Off" show and shine in Burnaby before 10:30am. We stopped for a really quick car wash on the way and made it just in time!

After the show, we went to Ikea in Richmond cause I needed some things and we did a quick photoshoot there.

Last edited by CB3; 06-10-2008, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X