CB3 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammed90ex-r
    did that connector for the fan hit anymore or was it ok, you guys took forever to get that thing out of the way of the fan
    that was a fun cruze back i had no idea how fast we were going since my speed sensor broke. i just fixed it today with some jb weld worked awsome

how far do u live away from kelowna? im going up that way this weekend for wakefest maybe we could meet up?
    Ya, we finally got the plug outta the way
    When we were on our way to meet you in Langley, it started to make noise, so we popped the hood to find the AC fan hitting the plug. It was way too hot to put our hands down there, but we disconnected the fan plug and kept going (windows down ). Then when we were leaving the park, we decided that the engine had cooled off enough to stick our hands down there and re-route the wires. Plugged it back in and good to go! Sorry we took so long, it was caught on some other stuff. I think I drov over one of your window mouldings when we were entering the highway in Chilliwack. I was like "what was that ...looked like a rubber trim". Then when your rain gutter flew up 5 minutes later, I knew what it was. Sorry bro. We were all doing 120km/hr and up to 160 at times.

I live about 2hrs north of Kelowna. It's a fair distance.

Thanks for the pics Mikey!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

^^^ im jealous, your CF hood sits VERY nicely!^^^

any tricks? lol! beautiful car you have there.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks Sean. No tricks.....everyone says that. I am glad that it sits good. I just got lucky I guess. Actually a body shop installed it after I rear-ended someone. It does have some spots tho

One more pic I stole from Ronald's page...hehehe

Comment

Wow, after all this time, we finally get to park our cars side by side again! You gotta drive her down here more often bro! And get off your lazy bum and install the rest of the goodies will ya?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

i dont think i've ever commented on your car so here goes.
            you have a very tastefully done car, very nice.
            i dont know if i will ever get to meet up with some of you up there. but i'm counting the days till i can.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

those chrome tails...I want them

wicked man!

so thats how a rear fog will look on my car
              DEVOTE

Comment

Ya, I could be wrong, but I think I am the only Cap. brown CB7 with a rear fog and the only CB7 rockin chrome tails
                More sweet stuff coming very soon!

Comment

Nice whip man! I had some 18inch wheels with 7.5 width and I had problems with the rear wheels scrubing. I'm gonna just put some stiffer springs on the rear and hopefully that'll stop it.
                  92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Nice Ride Man. Looks sweet

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Not even going to lie man, this one is sexy as hell

Comment

Thanks guys. I hope nobody else is lying!

Comment

Some new pics from 604_CB7

Comment

Next mod going in this weekend!

Last edited by CB3; 06-10-2008, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Damn man you got one clean cb. I love it. Keep it up with the pics. my new favorite Cb7 on this site

My New Ride
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

no lo' pro' fo' me, im not a big fan of lo pros but wow is this the first person from bc to win this award??? congrats anyways. love the edm and jdm *thumbs up*

Comment

Working...
                                X