No announcement yet.

CB3 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that you rock the 90/91 bumpers man. Keepin it OG. Its nice to see that someone wants to keep it this way. I love the car man. Ill need to make it up to there to see it in person. Hope to see you in the spring at the NW meet.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Clean ride, I like! And personally, I say you should keep your wheels the color they are now. They look great!
      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
      Short ram intake
      Tenrai Himoto catback
      Smashed front end
      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Thanks guys. Looks like I will be keeping the D-Power's silver for a while.

Well I have my first "kill story". For about a year (off and on) I see the same guy on my way to work. He drives a CB7 kitted, rims and dual exhaust but not lowered. He flies around town. Everytime I see him, he is driving like a bat outta hell coming down the hill towards where I work on his way to university. So yesterday I am on my way home from work and I see the same guy. This time we are going uphill. Some civic is stopped in my lane with his hazards on and the hood up, so I slow down and wait for a break in traffic to get in the other lane. By the time I do this, the CB is long gone. So I don't think much of it until I drive up behind him at the next red light. A lane opens up beside him, but I decide to stay behind him and play a wait and see game. He looks at me in his side mirror and the light turns green. We're off! He is throwing gears on our way uphill and then I notice that I have to get out of the gas so I don't run him over. I thought twice about passing him, then grabbed a gear and drove by him. He must have realized his F couldn't keep up. Next thing I know he has totally let off and dropped back. I wish I could have stopped and talked to him for a while, but I was late for dinner. Oh well. It was cool to beat him but I felt guilty for racing him. I don't really want to be a street racer.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Very nice ride yo!! It looks so clean. Big difference in your before and after pics. Im lovin every second of it! Just be adding your rims and lights, it made it look like you sprayed some fresh paint on it! keep it up mane.
          92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by CB3
            For all those that visit my MR thread......

If you were to help me choose a different color for these wheels, what would you choose? Black, gold, bronze, color match with car, white, polished, chrome?????? Any suggestions?

I kinda like silver because it's timeless, but I am a little bored of them.

metallic pearl. ...that color will make the wheels look more prominent.

check out post #11 here: Pearle White Wheels Post
            DEVOTE

Comment

I like that brown color!....looks like a Moca smoothe!
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                I like that brown color!....looks like a Moca smoothe!
                hahaha cappuccino smoothe to be exact

I used to hate this color, but I actually like it now. weird eh?

Comment

Mike,

Car looks great. I sent you a pm. Finish her up.

Trev.
                  RETIRED...

Comment

Well it's been raining alot here lately, so here are a couple of dirty pics with the white shoes. I will replace with clean pics soon.

Comment

holy moly! u beat me to installing my ITRs....LOL! they look pretty good! quite a change from your old wheels...

are those 60 series tires? they look thick! haha

not bad at all man!
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

great car...hope mine can one day be as good as yours

Comment

hahaha thanks guys.
                          ya they are thick! i was looking for 195/60/15, but I ended up with 205/60/15 instead used for $150. Look like good winters for our weather and our driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by CB3
                            hahaha cappuccino smoothe to be exact

I used to hate this color, but I actually like it now. weird eh?
                            Cappuccino's are sweet

How are the new wheels riding? I bet its a lot smoother...do you feel any increase in suspension response? Less jounce I bet.
                            Last edited by lokuputha; 11-01-2007, 12:32 AM.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by CB3
                              Well it's been raining alot here lately, so here are a couple of dirty pics with the white shoes. I will replace with clean pics soon.

wow. loooking pretty damn clean! i have been thinking about getting some ITR's. it looks great!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                                Cappuccino's are sweet

How are the new wheels riding? I bet its a lot smoother...do you feel any increase in suspension response? Less jounce I bet.
                                They are actually quiet and smooth compared to other winter tires I've used.
                                I haven't been really hard on it yet, cause I am soooo nervous about those aluminum lugs.

Originally posted by iNspired
                                wow. loooking pretty damn clean! i have been thinking about getting some ITR's. it looks great!
                                For a dirty car I guess. Ya, I wasn't sure if white shoes would look with a brown coat, but eh I was looking for stock EX-R alloys and these were cheaper.

BTW I was hoping no one would quote those pics cause I wanted to replace them with clean ones. Oh well here are some more after a bath.

Comment

Working...
                                X