No announcement yet.

CB3 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean about the lip. I've got to lower mine a little more now too.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

New addition from Malaysia coming soon.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

sell me that lip man!

looks amazing as always...

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Pics looks really sweet...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Mann I haven't seen this car in person in ages!! Gotta drive down here again soon bro, meet up for a photoshoot and some spicy food after

When it comes to a classic OG, your car is definitely it My car is just tooo ricey now hahaha

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

this is one HOT brown CB3 ,love this car.

Comment

i just realized i have never posted in this thread.... i know i have seen it plent of times. oh well better late than never.

your car is amazing looking. and what happened to the old front lip? im sorry if you said somewhere in here already im too lazy to look
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Ive been in here many times and each time this car gets better and better. I know im a broken record, but you Canada guys know how to do a CB.

Love the new lip, and that rear shot at the filling station..."..its the stuff dreams are made of..."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Damn that Prontry lip is like the 2009 Legend lip lol, so many people with them (not really though)

Car looks good

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                      sell me that (Vision)lip man!

looks amazing as always...
                      Hahahaha! No way bro. That is my claim to fame! It is currently being restored at the body shop.

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                      Pics looks really sweet...
                      Thanks for stopping by my MR thread. I appreciate the kind words.

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                      Mann I haven't seen this car in person in ages!! Gotta drive down here again soon bro, meet up for a photoshoot and some spicy food after

When it comes to a classic OG, your car is definitely it My car is just tooo ricey now hahaha

Ronald
                      Oh man Ronald! It seems like forever. I think your car has been in a movie since I saw it last time....Transformers! LOL

Seriously tho, I wish I could come down soon. Maybe you'll beat me to it and come up to Kamloops and visit me. Sorry, no good places for spicey food tho.

Thanks for the love, bro.

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                      this is one HOT brown CB3 ,love this car.
                      Thanks man. I appreciate it. Gotta keep it alive for the Cappuccino's

Originally posted by slick View Post
                      i just realized i have never posted in this thread.... i know i have seen it plent of times. oh well better late than never.

your car is amazing looking. and what happened to the old front lip? im sorry if you said somewhere in here already im too lazy to look
                      No worries bro. I am the worst for stopping by everyones thread and posting. You are always posting on everyones thread with props. I still have that lip, but it's in the body shop getting some resto work done. I love that lip, but everyone was giving me so much love for the Prontry, I decided to leave it on for a while. Besides I wanted to test fit it on a sedan. It's actually for sale.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Ive been in here many times and each time this car gets better and better. I know im a broken record, but you Canada guys know how to do a CB.

Love the new lip, and that rear shot at the filling station..."..its the stuff dreams are made of..."

hahahaha Thanks man. I really want some good pics of my car one day. My photos suck hard. My CB is pretty boring compared to my clan at VAC.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                      Damn that Prontry lip is like the 2009 Legend lip lol, so many people with them (not really though)

Car looks good
                      Thanks, man. Ya they seem to be popping up lately. I really want to sell mine, but no one wants it anymore.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. It's the motivation that keeps me going. Seriously there are days that I think I should just sell it and get out of this game.

Comment

well let the pms begin on that lip
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Just to clarify, the Vision lip is NOT for sale.
                          I have been getting alot of questions asking how much I am selling it for.

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                            Just to clarify, the Vision lip is NOT for sale.
                            I have been getting alot of questions asking how much I am selling it for.
                            my bad. and why arent you using it? its way better than the prontry

Comment

Lovin this car. Rims are sex, just wish you can dump just a little harder

Comment

Your car is an inspiration to mine. lol.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X