X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMseagren83
    replied
    ^^^ im jealous, your CF hood sits VERY nicely!^^^

any tricks? lol! beautiful car you have there.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Originally posted by slammed90ex-r
    did that connector for the fan hit anymore or was it ok, you guys took forever to get that thing out of the way of the fan
    that was a fun cruze back i had no idea how fast we were going since my speed sensor broke. i just fixed it today with some jb weld worked awsome

how far do u live away from kelowna? im going up that way this weekend for wakefest maybe we could meet up?
    Ya, we finally got the plug outta the way
    When we were on our way to meet you in Langley, it started to make noise, so we popped the hood to find the AC fan hitting the plug. It was way too hot to put our hands down there, but we disconnected the fan plug and kept going (windows down ). Then when we were leaving the park, we decided that the engine had cooled off enough to stick our hands down there and re-route the wires. Plugged it back in and good to go! Sorry we took so long, it was caught on some other stuff. I think I drov over one of your window mouldings when we were entering the highway in Chilliwack. I was like "what was that ...looked like a rubber trim". Then when your rain gutter flew up 5 minutes later, I knew what it was. Sorry bro. We were all doing 120km/hr and up to 160 at times.

I live about 2hrs north of Kelowna. It's a fair distance.

Thanks for the pics Mikey!

Leave a comment:

• 604_cb7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slammed90ex-r
    replied
    did that connector for the fan hit anymore or was it ok, you guys took forever to get that thing out of the way of the fan
    that was a fun cruze back i had no idea how fast we were going since my speed sensor broke. i just fixed it today with some jb weld worked awsome

how far do u live away from kelowna? im going up that way this weekend for wakefest maybe we could meet up?

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Always testing the bar! I love it. The stiffer setting helps too. I was taking some of the corners on the highway at 130km/h with 3.5 people and loaded to the roof. Rear tires were fully tucked. Handled awesome. I was gonna take some pics of the stance loaded, but my camera was uner everything!

Ya we should have taken more pics for sure! I am not really happy with the photoshoot. I need to find a better picture for my front page and sig.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    yea yea but now you gotta update the pics on the first page!!!

Ya kno what..When you came by the house on Monday, with that clean ass engine bay, I should've pulled out my camera and took some pics!!!! Totally forgot about that!

Well, next time around I guess hehe tested out the new bar yet?

Ronald

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Thanks for the pics Ronald. They look great. Even the cheezy gangsta pic!
    Last edited by CB3; 06-09-2008, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    Gangsta

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Cause you make our cars look like shit!

JK! Of course you can come. Are you gonna be at the July meet?

Leave a comment:

• 604_cb7
    replied
    How come i'm not invited for a photoshoot with Ronald?

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
    damn i love your cb
    Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
    wow! car looks stunning. i demand more pictures!
    Originally posted by Charliehstle209
    Sure has come a long way...but DAAAYMN looks good! Nice work

Originally posted by crisqo
    nice work dude. love the horn button
    Thanks everyone. More pics will come after I get some new goodies installed. I can't wait for a photoshoot with Ronald. He takes nicer pics than me. I suck!

Leave a comment:

• crisqo
    replied
    nice work dude. love the horn button

Leave a comment:

• Charliehstle209
    replied
    Sure has come a long way...but DAAAYMN looks good! Nice work

Leave a comment:

• Shinobi
    replied
    wow! car looks stunning. i demand more pictures!

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Last edited by CB3; 06-10-2008, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X