• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    i call it CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its not that clean. it has some cancer on her

Originally posted by NAiL05
    Prob because of your Sn and sig lol. H23 cb7 plus that Dohc vtec in your sig lol.
    yea i can see where you got that from.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
      KENNY, I will be there early to man. But since i just lost 5th gear i might have to leave even earlier so i don't have to take the freeway.
      aight..cool beans...

have you checked everything on that fifth gear?

Shift fork ( inside tranny )

synchros??

fluid??

you check everything?

yo....I think...dont quote me...but I think the tranny is still in the Prelude at PNP..might wanna hook up with Jake....and check it out...hopefully, its not an automatic!

good luck!
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
        aight..cool beans...

have you checked everything on that fifth gear?

Shift fork ( inside tranny )

synchros??

fluid??

you check everything?

yo....I think...dont quote me...but I think the tranny is still in the Prelude at PNP..might wanna hook up with Jake....and check it out...hopefully, its not an automatic!

good luck!

I have not taken out the tranny yet so i don't know on the fork. I know the synchros are definitely gone in 5th and more then likely thats the reason i don't have it anymore. The fluid is good, cause when i first heard it grinding i thought maybe i didn't have enough fluid in it but it was full. When i talked to jake (either yesterday or today) he said that the one prelude out there was gone. Well at least the motor was gone but im sure the tranny is too.

Comment

I have not taken out the tranny yet so i don't know on the fork. I know the synchros are definitely gone in 5th and more then likely thats the reason i don't have it anymore. The fluid is good, cause when i first heard it grinding i thought maybe i didn't have enough fluid in it but it was full. When i talked to jake (either yesterday or today) he said that the one prelude out there was gone. Well at least the motor was gone but im sure the tranny is too.
          go out there...and see if the tranny is still in it!!! I wanna see you bounce back!
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
            go out there...and see if the tranny is still in it!!! I wanna see you bounce back!
            fo sho

Comment

Man nobody must like my car. Everyone has a million pages on their rides thread and i have just one. Nobody else wants to give me some comments or tips on things to do to my car???

Alright new pics of the Fog lights and DC Clock!!!

I still need to hook up the wiring harness on the fogs. Thats why i do not have them turned on.

Last edited by H23CB7; 04-20-2019, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Good looking car man. That's a nice bit of mods you have there.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

its not that clean. it has some cancer on her.

well......not that big.......get it fix than it more like SUPER CLEAN..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

super clean sounds awesome. I might be heading to the junkyard soon, if anybody wants me to try and pick up something small for them i can.

Comment

Damn , you have an al-qaeda engine. (Killer motor)

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

super clean sounds awesome. I might be heading to the junkyard soon, if anybody wants me to try and pick up something small for them i can.
                        Umm...you think you could pick Kenny up some 92-93 EX auto shift cables????

I think we really need them for the white accord we just got!

1992 EX automatic!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                          Damn , you have an al-qaeda engine. (Killer motor)
                          Thanks but it needs work

Comment

Originally posted by MY_1st_90CB7
                            Umm...you think you could pick Kenny up some 92-93 EX auto shift cables????

I think we really need them for the white accord we just got!

1992 EX automatic!
                            As far as kennys situation. I know he needed the shift loick on the shifter but i actually have the shifter and cable in my car. I was going to bring it to the meet.

*EDIT* It is a little rusty from sitting outside but it should clean up ok.

Comment

nice sleeper

H22 comin very soon

Comment

I would like it to sit a little lower and have a little stiffer suspension. I have lowering aprings along with kyb agx struts. What would be a better setup for everyday driving and occasional track racing.

Comment

Working...
                                X