No announcement yet.

haulass247 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yea i'm still mad i didn't keep that thing i loved that car i wanted to cry when i seen it pull away, it woulda been gettin madeover had i kept it, but oh well i wanted a white one anyway lol. I guess things happen for a reason hopefully i'll see it with a new serious setup soon.
    Last edited by HaulAss247; 10-19-2007, 11:31 PM.
    Previous cb7members ride thread
    86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

WTF......man that is clean..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

thanks man, i appreciate it ur Cb is pretty damn hott too. I'm def. lookin for some ITRs to throw on it as well as a few other interior mods to keep me busy til next summer when the other motor goes in

Comment

The new one looks WAAAY better than the old one!

You're bringing this on Sunday, right?

Comment

I sold it because i kept blowing motors up in it, and i got tired of it. So i got the lude and my fiance has the white 92. its almost as clean as yours. But nice ride though mayne.
            vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

Comment

Nice find bro..lets see what you have in store for her..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

deevergote....Yup i will be driving this one up there, I'm gonna have a few other things on it b4 i come,(sidemoldings and trim painted and fog lights) I knwo i wanted somethin like this from the beginning but the salary when i was in high school didn't cut it

arcadiacb7....Sorry to hear that, Very cool u got a lude now tho man good stuff I think my old car just had an attitude of its own, either it ran really good or it gave me a problem every other day lol but i loved it either way lol

accordtypeR....Yea i have SERIOUS plans like I'm hoping to be competition for lodollars build But the winter time right now is pretty much goin to be cosmetics and alittle bit of safety i guess you would call it.

UPDATE*** One of my seats just got here, I gotta get ahold of HAP recycling to get another one, My mugen style front lip is on its way, Fog lights will be put on b4 sunday, and harnesses, roll bar, and my edm sidemarkers will be coming soon as well
                I may have pics friday gotta see if i can get the camera to take some

Comment

Some kickass pics I took at the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE

oh shit man good shit, lol thanks sorry about how the whole way the meet went down, i think me and u should organize a meet for the east coast at some point, I've been thinkin about a few places around us that would be really good.

Comment

Thats cool, man. At least we got to see some of the other parks in NJ, lol.

And we should have a meet here. I've also been thinking of some spots, too.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE

Jake, do you have a high-res version of that picture? And Ben, would you care to submit that for consideration for the 2008 calendar? That's a really good picture!

Comment

the prelude blade rims are cuttin in different ways !!! take a look in the pic !
                          Last edited by eddieNOS; 10-31-2007, 12:50 AM.
                          MY CAR FOR SALE !

Comment

those are cuttin in the same way !
                            MY CAR FOR SALE !

Comment

your sawblades are backwards...

one is going one way..and the rear is going in the other direction....might want to fix that!

see my sig!!
                              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Jake, do you have a high-res version of that picture? And Ben, would you care to submit that for consideration for the 2008 calendar? That's a really good picture!
                                Why thank you. I should still have it on my camera...

Comment

Working...
                                X