Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know there was a CT meet, I'm goin to the VA meet in March def. tho
    Previous cb7members ride thread
    86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Nice car!! Very clean!!

I especially like the sticker on the back bumper!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

lol thanks, still MUCH i want to do to it. , tryin to get my seats, roll bar, and harnesses b4 the meet, so keep your fingers crossed

Comment

Man, I can't wait to see this car done. It's going to look sick!

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
            lol thank you, but "DONE" will prolly never happen lol, Def tryin to be up there with "stickdiljoe" in looks and lowdollar in horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE

x2......

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

where did you get the piping for the second pipe? i really need to build my own turbo charge outlet pipe.

btw clean ride. need tints tho. when you throwing the turbo in?
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                  lol thank you, but "DONE" will prolly never happen lol, Def tryin to be up there with "stickdiljoe" in looks and lowdollar in horsepower

Wow. It'd be the one of the best cars on the site! DE represent!

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93

where did you get the piping for the second pipe? i really need to build my own turbo charge outlet pipe.

btw clean ride. need tints tho. when you throwing the turbo in?
                    Yea i know man, most DEF on the to do list, just have alot of things on my plate right now, jugglin my job, side jobs i do for my people, my girl and friends so its hard to find time for me to relax and work on the cb7. All you would have to is find the right size flange for your external wastegate, and weld some exhaust piping to it, You just gotta figure the angle to make it so theres room for it. But mine came in a kit, i have the DP, wastegate dump, and manifold all from spoolinperformance

JPsAccordSE: Thanks man def. tryin to get some more cred out there for DE, SO when you get the new CB7 we are def. swappin that bastard bro!! lol

Comment

car looks mean i love the frontend, simple sexy clean just like mine
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                        SO when you get the new CB7 we are def. swappin that bastard bro!! lol
                        Heck yea... as soon as I can afford it, we're gonna swap it out for a H22A. Me and Shadow1 decided that we are going to drop the car at the VA meet.

Comment

^^^thanks man appreciate it

JPsAccordSE: OO damn, hopefully nothin breaks, that would suck. But LMK when you want to do one, i'm workin on gettin a couple h's as we speak. I should be puttin together a f23 w/ h22 head next week, And talkin to a kid about gettin some long block H22s. So LMK man

Comment

mmwwuuuaaahhhhh another project coming soon.....Def making it a NICE clean daily driver(leather interior, heated seats"front anyway", comfortable, and NO DRIVABILITY PROBLEMS whatsoever

Comment

Got my new fender painted finally lol so i can't call my baby patches no more Still need the bumpers done b4 the meet, but heres some update pics

My fogs and mugen(knockoff lol) front lip

All red tails now

And wifey's car is home about to be pulled apart

Comment

dag man. your car is looking better and better. cant wait to see it at the meet

Comment

Working...
                                X