draxo : 1991 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
    actually they are pretty good bro. yea man if u decide to just give me a few wagon and cb7 guys together and have a meet. a guy that drives that far deserves a bbq meet imo
    sweet, sounds like a plan. i should start saving up now... haha. knowing me, once i get any money i throw it into the wagon :/ bbq sounds good... nothing like a juicy steak after a 22 hour cruise. im drooling all over my keyboard. damn!

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
    The new pictures you took are awesome! Same with that sticker.

You make me want to get a wagon.
    everytime i think about putting the project to a rest (usually after some big ass issue) , i look back at comments like this and it fuels me! thanks bro, means a lot man. more cruises next summer eh? and more of seeing your car out!

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
    Nice wagon. I had some of those OZ rims on my wagon during the winter, dam those rims where light. Had to put them back on my wifes Lancer. You got alot of nice JDM goodies. I been redoing my wagon, need to get some fogs and 1pc. You did a job job on the wagon, keep up the good work.
    i keep falling back to the OZ rims. they are honestly awesome, super lightweight. next summer im gonna wrap them with some really nice track rubber and use them only for track. thanks for the comments bro. i love the styling of most JDM products. it's my theme for now.. and an awesome theme it is!

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo View Post
      sweet, sounds like a plan. i should start saving up now... haha. knowing me, once i get any money i throw it into the wagon :/ bbq sounds good... nothing like a juicy steak after a 22 hour cruise. im drooling all over my keyboard. damn!
      Heck, if you're coming that far the least I could do is roll from either Birmingham or Knoxville down there. It'd be worth it to see this wagon and some of the FL crew.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

The cb9 is looking badass bro...i love the frontend..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Dope wagon!
          GL with AOM!

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Woww what a sexy wagon!! Droollz I love the stance, sweet car man

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

that is the G WAGON right there. definitely G'd up!!!! you make sure u take ur kids to school in that one day
              Last edited by naphta91; 09-16-2008, 09:26 PM.

94 Accord Wagon EX-R/H22A 5 speed
              91 Accord Wagon EX-R/ F22A6 5 speed
              93 Accord Wagon EX/ F22A4
              91 Accord Sedan EX/ F22A4 5 speed
              94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1 5 speed
              94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1

Comment

i love this wagon bro...keep it up
                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                  i love this wagon bro...keep it up
                  thanks man! your wagon is looking sick aswell.

Originally posted by naphta91 View Post
                  that is the G WAGON right there. definitely G'd up!!!! you make sure u take ur kids to school in that one day
                  sabri! what's up brother. i think i'll keep the wagon around long enough to take my kids to school in it at least ONCE! i already haul groceries with it. why not!!

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                  Woww what a sexy wagon!! Droollz I love the stance, sweet car man

Ronald
                  yo thanks for the good words dewd. you car has been one of my inspirations to keep modding. so thanks to you meng!

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                  Dope wagon!
                  GL with AOM!
                  thanks!! although im getting schooled by jackfrost. no doubt, his ride is friggin sweet. one of the cleanest cb7's on the forums.

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                  The cb9 is looking badass bro...i love the frontend..
                  thanks man, took forever to piece that front end together, glad people appreciate it as much as i do.

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                  Heck, if you're coming that far the least I could do is roll from either Birmingham or Knoxville down there. It'd be worth it to see this wagon and some of the FL crew.
                  hell yeah dood! now we're talking. all the more motivation to make the cruise down. damn i can't wait. it would be totally worth it to see YOUR wagon bro. trust me. i wish mine was as clean as yours.

Members Ride

Comment

good luck on Accord of the Month I voted for ya!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                      good luck on Accord of the Month I voted for ya!!
                      thanks chris! means a lot bro

Members Ride

Comment

hell yeah dood! now we're talking. all the more motivation to make the cruise down. damn i can't wait. it would be totally worth it to see YOUR wagon bro. trust me. i wish mine was as clean as yours.
                        Thanks, but mine hasn't been washed since the middle of July so....

But yeah, I think it would awesome to get everyone together. Huge wagon meet would be tight.

Comment

You guys want to see a major wagon meet? just come down to the florida meet dec 6th. would be crazy to see 15-17 wagons lined up. think about it draxo and tn_wagons

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                            You guys want to see a major wagon meet? just come down to the florida meet dec 6th. would be crazy to see 15-17 wagons lined up. think about it draxo and tn_wagons
                            haha that would be insane. but if i did decide to come down, i'd be in summer mode.. front end removed, no lip, steelies with winters, and jacked up like a 4x4..

i'll try, but i doubt it with school and all :/

Members Ride

Comment

haha that would be insane. but if i did decide to come down, i'd be in summer mode.. front end removed, no lip, steelies with winters, and jacked up like a 4x4..

i'll try, but i doubt it with school and all :/
                              x2, not ready yet and not enough time to prepare.

Voted for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                                x2, not ready yet and not enough time to prepare.

Voted for ya
                                thanks bro!!

Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X