No announcement yet.

draxo : 1991 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, those wheels look incredible on your car man! very nice job.

and yea, did you get a paintjob? i can still see a bit of rust on the front of your hood. regardless, the car looks great.
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
      those wheels are pure mean man O_O...one word though...BBB

did you get a new paint job?
      haha my buddy just got that wilwood brake upgrade on his 6th gen accord.

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
      yea, those wheels look incredible on your car man! very nice job.

and yea, did you get a paintjob? i can still see a bit of rust on the front of your hood. regardless, the car looks great.
      thanks bro!! really appreciate the good words man. and as for the paintjob questions.. yeah i did get it painted but only the rear hatch, 2 quarter panels and front and rear bumpers. i didn't do the hood because i want a cf hood in the near future. there isn't really any rust anywhere else on the car now.

Members Ride

Comment

posted some new pics of the ride on the first page. the modding bug has come to a screeching halt as im not working right now. quit my job so i can get back to school and finish my last semester. after december, i should be back at it again for a bit before i get a new car...

i've been looking at the accord 7th gen coupes.. it's an idea. maybe... i duno.

i could really get used to this... hahaha

credit goes to "Jseries" from honda-tech.

Members Ride

Comment

wadupp G.

welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Originally posted by draxo View Post
            aaannnnndd.. new rims!

I love the new shoes...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

credit goes to "Jseries" from honda-tech.
              I love that shot...i like the whay how she sits..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

those rims make that car even hotter than before. i love the front end. nice job. it sits pretty..youve done a good job here man... no complaints

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc View Post
                  wadupp G.

roy!! come out to more west-end meets brah. gotta reminisce about the old times with the 4th gen

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                  I love the new shoes...
                  thanks bro!!

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                  those rims make that car even hotter than before. i love the front end. nice job. it sits pretty..youve done a good job here man... no complaints
                  thanks a lot man i really appreciate it. the front end is my favorite part of the car. i have a new addition to it tho.. JDM license plate holder (lights up). now i just need to get a translucent jdm license plate so it can glow at night.

Members Ride

Comment

whats up guys - i hit the honda-tech meet earlier today (yesterday?). it was a bunch of civics and integras.. nothing special. but i had to represent the cb9! pictures:

my buddy sabri's wagon. we did a 2 man raid and raided the meet.. wagon style.

(ya that's me.. i didn't even know he was taking the pic! what timing. haha)

Members Ride

Comment

^Two of the nicest Accord wagons I have ever seen. I like the new wheels too, need better tires though

Comment

Sweet pictures man. I thought i saw your car when i was browsing the pics over on JDMR. Way to rep for the Accords.

In that pic of you, is that Derek behind you?

And did you hear about that accident that happened with the TSX?

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
                          ^Two of the nicest Accord wagons I have ever seen. I like the new wheels too, need better tires though
                          thanks dood! new rubber will be coming next summer... just too poor to afford anything right now

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                          Sweet pictures man. I thought i saw your car when i was browsing the pics over on JDMR. Way to rep for the Accords.

In that pic of you, is that Derek behind you?

And did you hear about that accident that happened with the TSX?
                          thanks brah. and yea, that's derek behind me haha. and yea my buddy was just passing by when it happened. stupid tsx driver.. absolute idiot.

Members Ride

Comment

thanks brah. and yea, that's derek behind me haha. and yea my buddy was just passing by when it happened. stupid tsx driver.. absolute idiot.
                            Yea, i thought that was him. LOL

And yea, that was a dumb move. There's already a couple threads on JDMR talking about it. From the pics, it looks pretty bad but apparantly no one was hurt.

Comment

hm, thats a nice backlit LP holder, i wonder where you got it? lol.

jus playin, the g-wagon looks mint. see you wednesday maybe?

oh yeah, what happened with your other rims, i can use a new set.

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

thanks dood! new rubber will be coming next summer... just too poor to afford anything right now
                                I know how it goes. Im poor, like cant pay bills poor at the moment. Holidays are baaad.

Comment

Working...
                                X